What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Good Fri - Bulldogs 24-9 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 7: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Burns should be at centre where he cant have his hands exploited so easily. He was terrific there for us last year.

Rennings is a dud though. So much potential. But the rocks outweigh tge diamonds.

To be completely Frank,both these guys are at least 12 months away from 1st grade,especially Burns. I was very surprised to see his name in the lineups.

Shows the desperation in Souths selection process.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you look real close, you can see a tiny little LOL@SOUFFS tattoo on Checcin's forehead.
I wouldn't be shocked at all.

That's a very educated comment from yourself.

Every time he does it!!!!!!!!

We won't be winning in future with him as ref.

You don't just go from belting the least penalised side to that. Half the penalties weren't even penalties.

Dogs got away with so much shit.

Like Skeepe said the sin bin should've been used.

Life's Good

Coach

You don't just go from belting the least penalised side to that. Half the penalties weren't even penalties.

What's your opinion of the elbow from Burgess??

DJShaksta

First Grade

Yes I agree - Burgess should've been sin binned!

Maximus

Coach

Really? I noticed earlier you were crying about how he has cost you over the last couple of years.

In 2015 and 2016 he reffed 11 of your games for 5 wins or 45.45%. Over the 2 seasons you won 22 from 49 or 44.9%. So in other words, your winning percentage over the 2 years was exactly the same whether he reffed or not. I would mention that of the 6 games you lost, 4 of them were to Sharks, Storm, Cowboys and Broncos, you know the 4 teams that played in the 2 grand finals, but that would be overkill.

Clifferd

Coach

Haha you're funny dude

Yeah the ref let Bulldogs score 3 tries too

Hawkins

Juniors
I'm feeling lazy do I have to change threads to comment on the roosters and Newcastle game or will y'all just understand