What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sun - Panthers 2-28 Sharks @ Pepper

Round 7: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
"Officially" huh? This is included in the Dally M's now or something?

Lewis is a cat if that's the best he can do. Maybe he can put a hit on Kikau or Tamou tomorrow but more likely he'll target Peachey.

Did Holmes' off the ball hit on TMM from the same game make the list? The one that put him out for the season?

wibble

Bench
"Officially" huh? This is included in the Dally M's now or something?

Lewis is a cat if that's the best he can do. Maybe he can put a hit on Kikau or Tamou tomorrow but more likely he'll target Peachey.

Did Holmes' off the ball hit on TMM from the same game make the list? The one that put him out for the season?

Please, cry a bit harder.

Calling Lewis a cat. Other than jaded Panthers fans who can't stand the thought that their brilliant 5 year plan involved giving us a Clive Churchill medal winning legend, no one in league would think of Lewis as anything other than a hard, fair, brilliant professional.

And crying harder over Holme's "off the ball hit" on TMM. If you guys could pass properly it wouldn't have been off the ball, which is why it wasn't cited, or even a penalty. A regulation hit that is never penalised. Not Holme's fault that the Panthers are made of paper mache.

When you've recovered from your hissy fit, good luck tomorrow. Panthers looking like the regular under achievers we've come to expect this last few seasons, but I really do think they could be a top 4 team soon enough (if not this year, they've let the season get away a bit, then next year, with their young halves settled a bit more).

You have the brilliance to trouble us, just remains to be seen if you'll lift to the defensive intensity required. You have to at some time this you, just hoping it's not tomorrow...

Sharks by 8.

Card Shark

Immortal
It was a good tackle. Moylan got straight to his feet though, only to cop the "Dog shot" of the year in the back by Ennis.

I'd have to watch again to know wtf you are talking about.

I'll dig out my Premiers 2016 Complete Season Collection to review round 8 (DVD 2 / Disk 4 of 15), to refresh my memory.

Blues Riff

Bench
Like I said Card, it was a fair hit. Moylan drops the ball, Ennis can't contain his glee and runs at least 10 metres to shove him in the back, knocks him off his feet, Ennis is penalised, negating Lewie's tackle. I guess we all have selective memories.

Card Shark

Immortal
Like I said Card, it was a fair hit. Moylan drops the ball, Ennis can't contain his glee and runs at least 10 metres to shove him in the back, knocks him off his feet, Ennis is penalised, negating Lewie's tackle. I guess we all have selective memories.

Ok...I thought you said it was a dog shot, not a shove.

Ennis sailed close to the wind & was a pain in the arse....but not a dog shottter!

THE CHAMP

First Grade
tipping yhe panthers here. sharks have to be a bit sore from last weeks epic clash with the storm. matt prior in particular who smashed the shit out of anyone who ran near him.