What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Sun - Panthers 2-28 Sharks @ Pepper

Round 7: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matrightyeh

Juniors
panthers in this
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Grudge match this one.

The Gould "Sharks won a soft Premiership" Panthers.

Vs

The Flanno " How's the 5 year plan going?" Sharks.

Lol

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
I appreciate your optimism Panthers fans but Sharks are specials here despite what the crooked bookies say.
I can't see your mob getting your act together.

Bet the house on the Sharks this week.

mxlegend99

Referee
I hate to say it but I think Panthers season will all but be done this weekend. If they lose this and sit on 2 wins and 5 losses I think thats just too much to overcome.

The top 8 gets harder to crack with every shitty performance. This is the game where they can prove they are a decent team. Strong squad at home off a good rest. Everything to play for. If they lose then they really dont dessrve to be near the top 8.

Pennies

Juniors
I can't see Penrith having the magic here.
When they are on the Sharks have another level Penrith can't go to yet.
Its a hard match Penrith need right now and maybe they could spring a surprise like the dogs did a few weeks ago with their backs to the wall in Brisbane.
A danger game for the Sharks if they don't watch themselves. But I can't tip against them.
Sharks by 6.

Blade23

Juniors
I'II tip us cause no other bastard apart from Wobbygong will bother.

Lets fire up you bastards and cause a boil over. I want Rothfield to have a shitty Easter.

Us by anything.

His weekend is already halfway there with Bird flying the coop.
Come Sunday lets finish the job and watch him deactivate his twitter account.
Panthers by 4.

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith by a bees/skeepe dick.

Imagine having a dick wider than it is long. I guess a girl at first looking at one would be inclined to call it a tablet. A handy Asprin if she didn't feel like it on the night...if she had a headache that is.