What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Fri - Raiders 18-20 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 8: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Enforcer

Juniors
We've just seen the worst officiating display in history. They gave us some shockers early, I completely agree, and then proceeded to f**k up for the next 60 minutes.

How anyone could think that was a 2 on 1 tackle is beyond me.

f**ken ref merkin.
STFU sook.

Clifferd

Coach
Watch a replay of the game.

If you can't see it, well that's extraordinary.

Yeah.

You'd be fine with a whole team slapping you across the head and giving it to you while taking kicks I assume?

He deserved to give it to them after converting, good on him

What a f**kwit you are

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
We'll never get close to a premiership with sezer and Austin as our halves.
Lacking a decent paul Vaughan like player off the bench too.

And dumb as dogshit too. BJ and co might want to concentrate on playing football and keep the sledging to the cricket team.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Does anyone feel that a decent rule change to allow stripping in the circumstances tapine did it ?

Like it was essentially one on one.

The refs got the rule right no argument just wonder if stripping there would be a good rule change

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Bring back the draw ffs. Do we really deserve to have 0 points from this and the cowboys game.

Yeah, you missed the rules of the game. You can't strip the ball with when the ball carrier's on the ground.
Fair enough. Shit way to lose.

no name

Coach
Yeah, you missed the rules of the game. You can't strip the ball with when the ball carrier's on the ground.
It was judged as a two man tackle.
He clearly got the ball before the Manly player went to ground.

wibble

Bench
Crazy stuff.

Manly deserves to win.

Something is missing from our team.

A good night, good game and plenty of simple sharks fans to troll

We've got to be a bit simple to support our mob for 50 long years with no result.

All worth it now though!

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
And dumb as dogshit too. BJ and co might want to concentrate on playing football and keep the sledging to the cricket team.
Couldve sworn that was Hodgson. I saw BJ running to the kick restart but then turned around cos Hodgson started it. Hodgson is the name for that one.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We'll never get close to a premiership with sezer and Austin as our halves.
Lacking a decent paul Vaughan like player off the bench too.

I cant help but agree.

Not only are we stupid but we are thuggish and stupid. Just play footy you stupid clowns

Diesel

Referee
Does anyone feel that a decent rule change to allow stripping in the circumstances tapine did it ?

Like it was essentially one on one.

The refs got the rule right no argument just wonder if stripping there would be a good rule change
I'd change it to no more Golden Point. Problem solved