What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - A - W1 - AUS 18-4 ENG @ Melbourne

Result: AUS v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basil

Juniors
well what do you know I watch the opening game of RLWC barely noticing the presence of the ref, then I log onto the various forums only to discover that I had unknowingly just witnessed the most shameful biased refereeing performance in the history of the world! Well f%$k me up the a$%@ with a b%g bl%$# d!&%@!!! There really are a lot of f-wits about, eh?

adamkungl

Immortal
Enough in that game to suggest we'll have a contest on our hands in the finals. Australia by no means the expected runaway and England were at times inches from breaking the game open. Still can't hold their concentration for the full 80 - getting pulled apart by bloody Gillett twice was poor.
McGilvaray England's best. Widdop yet again featuring in a side that can't put points on the board. Wonder when it will click..

This Year?

Immortal
I couldn't support a team with Slater and Smith in it so I was saddened when Australia won. It was fun watching Widdop make mistakes for a change.