What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - A - W2 - ENG 29-10 LBN @ Sydney

Result: ENG v lebanese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vozzy

Juniors
Even my dog was whining at how bored he was second half cos refs made sure england couldnt lose.

Not sure if "you dont want a biting allegation to leave a black mark on the game" is best choice of words by Benji in that incident. Anyhow i think farahs arm was in and around his mouth i dont think there was an actual bite. If you push into someones teeth it will leave a mark.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
Disappointing performance, seemed like a totally different team to last week.
The most entertainment in the second half came from George being sat in with the fans.

adamkungl

Immortal
Second half fell away a bit. Lebanon having a dig but England's defence switched on, unlike their attack.
Ryan Hall's try was a classic Kangaroos home town decision, in England's favour for once.
Would have been interesting to see how things panned out if it wasn't for that.

England will be looking for a big improvement in attack vs France. I still think Widdop is a handbrake.

Latest posts