What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC FINAL - AUS 6-0 ENG @ Brisbane

Result: 2017 RLWC Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stallion

First Grade
For what its worth England just scored a well worked try against NZ in the womens semi .14-4 NZ lead .

mxlegend99

Referee
Australia 42
England 6

Will be close in the first half. But Australia will run away with it in the last 20 minutes. Looking at how quickly England collapsed against Tonga it's hard to see them being able to handle a much more professional side.

Stallion

First Grade
Australia 42
England 6

Will be close in the first half. But Australia will run away with it in the last 20 minutes. Looking at how quickly England collapsed against Tonga it's hard to see them being able to handle a much more professional side.

I'll take England with the start!

M2D2

Bench
After what happened in the tonga match, i hope England get a cricket score put on em.

Clifferd

Coach
it’ll be competitive for 60 mins or so. Then the aussies will show their class

Full time

Aus 24
Eng 10

M2D2

Bench
I will, in the meantime maybe you can learn the rules of rugby league :)
Rule 1 that the video ref broke. When going up to the video ref with a no try, no matter the reason, you have to confirm everything. The ref did not do that.
Rule 2. The player deliberately attacked the ball in making the tackle. This has been called a strip before, just like its been called a loose carry before. In my eyes it was a strip.

You wouldnt know a rule if it hit you in the back of the head, now f**k off back to your shinebox.

Clifferd

Coach
In my eyes it was a strip.

There's your issue. Thank f**k you don't make up the rules and or officiate RL then.

If that english player deliberately played at the ball then i'm from Jupiter. For it to be deemed a 1 on 1 strip there has to have been a legitimate attempt. It was not a legitimate attempt, rather a slap forcing the ball loose.

Knock on, game over. Learn to control the ball better

M2D2

Bench
There's your issue. Thank f**k you don't make up the rules and or officiate RL then.

If that english player deliberately played at the ball then i'm from Jupiter. For it to be deemed a 1 on 1 strip there has to have been a legitimate attempt. It was not a legitimate attempt, rather a slap forcing the ball loose.

Knock on, game over. Learn to control the ball better
Nah, Not Jupiter. But your head is up Uranus.
Fifita? Control the ball better? even when he DOES control it better the ref still calls it a knock on.

ed-grimley

Bench
Rule 1 that the video ref broke. When going up to the video ref with a no try, no matter the reason, you have to confirm everything. The ref did not do that.
Rule 2. The player deliberately attacked the ball in making the tackle. This has been called a strip before, just like its been called a loose carry before. In my eyes it was a strip.

You wouldnt know a rule if it hit you in the back of the head, now f**k off back to your shinebox.
It was worth a look.

AuckMel

Bench
Australia will win pretty comfortably in the end. Just didn't like the way England capitulated in the semi.

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Its the same every international comp. England trail off in the last quarter because they cannot physically compete. NRL absolutely produces a higher intensity game, but does that make up for the sheer number of greater games in the UK and a ridiculously short off season?

Said it before, unless the superleague season is shortened, or all players start playing in the NRL, England will aways struggle to compete for the full 80 because a large majority of their players are going into their ~40th game of the season.

There's a reason NRL players association are always chirping about burn out. Can't see RFL removing games any time soon....

Latest posts