What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
Better team definitely won tonight, Cleary is insanely talented but I think games like tonight show he's still got a little way to go... which shouldn't be surprising given he's f**king 19, haha

Bright future ahead for Penrith.

johns_reds

First Grade
well it was a lot better defensive effort this week, attack struggled, Melbourne will be a tough game next week, will have to lift another level again next week to stand a chance

Bowzy

Juniors
Scoreline flatters the Panthers. They just haven't shown enough in attack all night.

Broncos defence is A+, their attack is C-

Dunno, think Penrith have made Broncos defense look a lot better than what it is. Absolutely no structure in that team at all.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Oh well as much as I loathe the Broncos, I won't be necking myself over being knocked out by them this year. We're just not good enough at the moment to win a big game like this plain and simple, especially without Moylan. Just way too predictable in attack and don't take any risks until it's too late.

I'm confident the Storm will slaughter the northern filth next week and the Storm deserve this comp anyway.

We did well to get this far to be honest after the start to the season but I'm glad the season is over in a way.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Go Melbourne........................

I could hate the Broncos anymore.....except for Benji..I like him.

Just NRL favs...

Hey Warriors, enjoy the merkin known as Blair...dirty low player he is.

Looks like your wet dreams have to wait at least another week, tall poppy tools
images

Thanks brosky

Latest posts