What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
Because they play too many games in Sydney, easily the biggest attendance at a game thus far in the 2017 finals

Pretty disappointing that they could not sell out though? Not trolling but for last game of the year in Brissy wouldnt u expect more?

blaza88z

Coach
Moylan is a joke, how the captain of the side doesn't play the finals when being fully fit bewilders me, why would you ever want him at your club

Canard

Immortal
Moylan is a joke, how the captain of the side doesn't play the finals when being fully fit bewilders me, why would you ever want him at your club

That you can comment on someone's health so definitely bewilders me.

gregstar

Referee
Awesome defence from the drongos. Even if they were offside for a good deal of the second half.

The creeping effect worked: awful & i mean truly awful one week & turn it around based on defence.

The creeping jesus tried & true tactic for many years.

The pennies had enough ball (especially in the drongos 20) to win 3 games but lacked the end-of-set polish to beat a really committed defence.

Depending on injuries, the drongos can give the storm a decent game.

pantherz9103

First Grade
An in form Moylan and we could have snared it, but he was on personal leave ffs and we had to try to open up an on song defence with a 19 y.o. half and a hacks like Cartwright and Wallace.

So because the team is poorly coached by Griffin and can't beat the top teams I can accept them going out, however if the Broncos win the comp this year, I might give the game away.... When they won in 2006 I almost did...

Pedge1971

First Grade
Yeah, I won't be getting to devastated over us going out. Certainly not a contender anyway. Griffin sucks.

This does seem a slightly different reaction to the losing fans in Manly and the shire last week. And there were plenty of 50/50 calls go the way of the News Ltd Donkeys. Go figure.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cleary is lucky he's the Golden Boy because he's the leader of the worst 'red zone' attack in the comp but esacpes without any scrutiny.

A very good young player but I've yet to see if he can ball play.

That'll determine if he becomes a great player.

blaza88z

Coach
This does seem a slightly different reaction to the losing fans in Manly and the shire last week. And there were plenty of 50/50 calls go the way of the News Ltd Donkeys. Go figure.

50/50 doesn't compare to the 10/90 Penrith got last week

Canard

Immortal
Why? he's not mentally ill, it's a football issue, nothing to do with depression or any of that shit

“I don’t know how many times I can say it. Matt’s on a medical program and that’s where he’ll be. His counselling takes precedence over football, it’s as simple as that," Panthers general manager Phil Gould said on Wide World of Sports' Six Tackles with Gus podcast.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Cleary is lucky he's the Golden Boy because he's the leader of the worst 'red zone' attack in the comp but esacpes without any scrutiny.

A very good young player but I've yet to see if he can ball play.

That'll determine if he becomes a great player.

his kicking game was bog average tonight

struggled with the occasion