What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 World Cup Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Pakistan.

We drew an easy pool. The Sharks have got India, England and Afghanistan
f**k! An easy run? No chance now. What happens if we lose to Syria tonight? Do we go into some sort of repechages or plate final?

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k! An easy run? No chance now. What happens if we lose to Syria tonight? Do we go into some sort of repechages or plate final?

If we lose to Syria we go into a playoff for a wildcard. I think we play the loser of the Lakers vs Red Sox

Bazal

Post Whore

leaving.gif

84 Baby

Referee
Dear AFP,

Please note I’m not actually in Damascus.

Kabul is much nicer this time of year

84 Baby

Referee
This is why you don’t you don’t post when you’re in the bog trying to wash away an entire Portuguese chicken. f**k your eyesphone

Bazal

Post Whore
I find cricket as boring as bat shit these days

Yeah it was better when we were smashing merkins

I feel a bit the same about NRL tbh. Not as boring as batshit, but I used to enjoy watching most games every round. Now it's just wrestling with a footy a lot of the time.

84 Baby

Referee
And now where’s my original f**king post about being in Damascus and giving it to merkins gone?

TWIZZLE! :fist shaking emoji:

Bazal

Post Whore
And now where’s my original f**king post about being in Damascus and giving it to merkins gone?

TWIZZLE! :fist shaking emoji:

Bashar al-Assad will not stand for your insolence!

Although I must admit I'm quite impressed the Syrian ASIO, SASIO, were able to track and delete your post so quickly on a Pentium 286

84 Baby

Referee
It’s not like I’m gonna be racist if we score. Probably just say “good goalkeeping Ali al-no hands”

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bashar al-Assad will not stand for your insolence!

Although I must admit I'm quite impressed the Syrian ASIO, SASIO, were able to track and delete your post so quickly on a Pentium 286
That's what happens when you leave Telnet running.