What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Premier League

Pommy

Coach
A win against man city has been one of the few enjoyable highlights of this season.
It also looks like we’re about to break our transfer record. What a day.

ggmu

Juniors
The Italian Moyes.
Yeah not much of a competition. £70 mil keeper or a manager at a club who don’t hesitate to sack managers.

Some players need to go though. New manager needs the ones that are running the dressing room gone.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah not much of a competition. £70 mil keeper or a manager at a club who don’t hesitate to sack managers.

Some players need to go though. New manager needs the ones that are running the dressing room gone.
Whole club needs to re-jigged. The board's presiding policy of changing managers like underwear empowers morons like Kepa, Willian and et al to disrespect their manager

Haffa

Yep. I imagine the next transfer window will be a big one given the ban (which will probably be reduced to next winter only on appeal like Barcelona). The Italian Moyes keeps picking some of these players though. So it’s on him too.

saint.nick

Coach
Forget top 6 clubs
Doesn’t happen in top 6 leagues
I mean, there are players who will refuse to warm up and get subbed on (lile that idiot Bale), but what Kepa did was just extraordinarily next level. I don't think even Real Madrid players could sink to that level.