What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Premier League

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Is “bought the league” still a thing?

Well its subjective I guess, its not something that you can simply draw a line in the sand, but look at the gap between 2nd and 3rd and compare what they (1st and 2nd) both spent last TW and you can see that Citihad and Liverppol are in a league of their own..

saint.nick

Coach
Leeds NOT getting promoted is absolute brilliant =D

I can't wait for the CL final.

Liverpool just not good enough over the 38 games to win the league. Yes they've had a good season, yes they did get 97 points. However, that's not good enough to win when a team gets 98.

Also, did anyone see that clip of a pundit show and a Liverpool fan rang in saying they should be given a trophy for gettin 97 points and coming second. I nearly spat my tea out at that

FWIW, I'd have preferred Liverpool to have won the league over City, but simple fact is, over the course of the season City won more points and deserved the title. Sorry Liverpool, there's always next year.
It's not like the club and whole fanbase is calling up TalkSport demanding a second place trophy, so I don't understand this whole 'sorry Liverpool, you just weren't good enough' post. The vast majority of LFC fans and the club would refuse such an embarrassing trophy if it was offered.

saint.nick

Coach
I was actually happy for the City players until that video surfaced. What a bunch of classless weirdos. But that City statement...lol. Even worse.

thorson1987

Coach
Leeds NOT getting promoted is absolute brilliant =D

I can't wait for the CL final.

Liverpool just not good enough over the 38 games to win the league. Yes they've had a good season, yes they did get 97 points. However, that's not good enough to win when a team gets 98.

Also, did anyone see that clip of a pundit show and a Liverpool fan rang in saying they should be given a trophy for gettin 97 points and coming second. I nearly spat my tea out at that

FWIW, I'd have preferred Liverpool to have won the league over City, but simple fact is, over the course of the season City won more points and deserved the title. Sorry Liverpool, there's always next year.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it wasn't actually a LFC fan, just like those f**king petitions after the CL Final last year were created by Man U fans.

saint.nick

Coach
That insult did. You have to be either incredibly thick or just a plain Tory douchebag to deny it's about Hillsborough.

Mong

Post Whore
I’m not mocking anyone. It’s no wonder haffa trolls you given you get upset so easily and often.

Haffa

I’d never considered it a Hillsborough slur. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Latest posts