What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Vic Mackey

Referee
Let’s just say I know shitloads of Dragons members!

I’m more perplexed how you spoke to 150 in a day. I grew up in the St George area, played footy for a local team and I don’t think I’ve spoken to 150 Saints fans in my lifetime, I’m very impressed you somehow spoke to 150 Members about whether or not they are attending the game on Saturday in a day.

carcharias

Immortal
I’m more perplexed how you spoke to 150 in a day. I grew up in the St George area, played footy for a local team and I don’t think I’ve spoken to 150 Saints fans in my lifetime, I’m very impressed you somehow spoke to 150 Members about whether or not they are attending the game on Saturday in a day.

I’d run out of smart arse remarks to make.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I know.
I got a 6 pack Sierra Nevada pale ale in the airport in Vegas for $11 us

I just got a pint in the bar at Singapore airport, $19 + tax + gratuities for a pint of Heineken! Must be the most expensive beer I've bought I reckon lol

4pines do good beer, their Kolsch is my fave

carcharias

Immortal
You get that I was actually defending you guys?

Just giving some insight in tot he atmosphere that week that lead to such a one sided crowd.

I was agreeing with you

People come out of the woodwork
Every sport too.
Where was everyone when Ian Thorpe swam club meets at Aquadot?
They came out to watch him in the Olympics though.