What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 EF1 Sun - Broncos 18-48 Dragons @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
The Dragons winger made a bee-line to get in front of Dufty and took out Kahu in the process who in mid air then took out Dufty, correct call.

The binning was correct and when leading by 20+ points with a minute to go had absolutely no bearing on the result...

I'll give you the Lodge knock on as I thought he dropped it as well. But every call of every play can't go against the Broncos every time. You carry on as if every 50/50 call goes the Broncos way and is premeditated by the refs.

Quality meltdown

GongPanther

Referee
Commiserations to the Broncos fans. That is one of a loss that will have to be endured for the next 6 looong months.

To the Dragons fans,it seems like normal transmission has resumed,but at what cost with Graham knocked out,and Widdop re-injuring his shoulder.

All this won't matter if you bottle what your team did out there,and open it again next week V Souths.

some11

Referee
Quality meltdown
https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/14-r2-fri-broncos-16-12-cowboys-suncorp.432119/page-11

f**ks me off how Broncos fans pretend like the Cowboys are any less than the worst team to ever compete in this cimp
My team.

The shittest team in the comp for the last 20 years.

Beating us means nothing. We are complete Shit.
Based on what though we have always been Shit.
I love how you think that comparing us to recent wooden spooners is some condolence.Keep living your dream mate.

But honestly we ain't Shit.
Same old shit excuses though year after year.

"Oh we were so close" "Unlucky"

Bullshit
You're a child and a massive embarrassment to our fan base.
Please keep going Cannard. Classic read. :)

Seriously, I needed something to cheer me up this morning after United's latest shower of shite. Thank you.

_Johnsy

Referee
The Dragons winger made a bee-line to get in front of Dufty and took out Kahu in the process who in mid air then took out Dufty, correct call.
Gotta be taking the piss, watch the replay without the maroon & gold glasses & then get back to me. The replay shows Nene didn’t deviate & his eyes never moved from Duffy. Possibly the worst decision (apart from no penalty from sims knocking Graham out with a raised elbow) of the game. There is salty & then there is salty.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Get ready for an inundation of likes merkins, about to crack a beer and go back through the thread and froff for a few hours.
To the genuine broncs fans, like Grimesy, blaza, gut, some1 and a few others, best of luck for a big 2019. Got some brilliant young forwards and will be a contender again next season. Never for a second did i think we'd break a long, long Suncorp losing streak today.

some11

Referee
Get ready for an inundation of likes merkins, about to crack a beer and go back through the thread and froff for a few hours.
To the genuine broncs fans, like Grimesy, blaza, gut, some1 and a few others, best of luck for a big 2019. Got some brilliant young forwards and will be a contender again next season. Never for a second did i think we'd break a long, long Suncorp losing streak today.

Feel free to revel in the 'we are your bitches thread' haha, your turn to dominate that fixture.

saint.nick

Coach

The binning was correct and when leading by 20+ points with a minute to go had absolutely no bearing on the result...

I'll give you the Lodge knock on as I thought he dropped it as well. But every call of every play can't go against the Broncos every time. You carry on as if every 50/50 call goes the Broncos way and is premeditated by the refs.
It was a legal bee-line. He didn't alter his direction to impede anyone, not one commentator nor not one other fan I have seen reckons it was a penalty.

Nerd

Bench
Gotta be taking the piss, watch the replay without the maroon & gold glasses & then get back to me. The replay shows Nene didn’t deviate & his eyes never moved from Duffy. Possibly the worst decision (apart from no penalty from sims knocking Graham out with a raised elbow) of the game. There is salty & then there is salty.
Please. Nene was moving to be a blocker for Dufty as is done by all wingers to protect their fullback when receiving a kick but got there too late cleaning up Kahu in the process. If Nene was already there in front of Dufty he has every right to stand his ground but he can't move 5 m sideways and take out a chaser. Personally i'd like every blocker penalised every time as the fullback gets enough protection from the rule change that prevents them from being tackled in mid air.

Nerd

Bench
It was a legal bee-line. He didn't alter his direction to impede anyone, not one commentator nor not one other fan I have seen reckons it was a penalty.
No it wasn't. You just can't run in front of the fullback and take out a chaser.

Latest posts