What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 EF2 Sat - Panthers 27-12 Warriors @ ANZ

Finals Week 1: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
The warriors have so many plodders, i don't know how they were in the top 4 for so long. Johnson hardly did anything in that game. Hard to get a read on the Panthers... They did enough to win but the game was hardly finals intensity.

Dave_

Juniors
Surely that's end of the Warriors persistence with Shaun Johnson. He's consistent...at being disappointing.

OldPanther

Coach
RTS is a great player but the way they went to water after he went off was horrendous. Massive choke by a team more than capable of beating any team. Penrith didn't play that great either.

The persistence with the short kicks was mind-boggling. They got 1 from 5 off that greay tactic, or something crap like that.

The game turned before he got injured. It started with James Maloney going for the 40/20.

OldPanther

Coach
Yes, I'd agree. The Panthers kicking game was the most significant difference. Our blokes were being turned around a lot.

By the end of the game you're guys definitely looked gassed. Funny that Blake Green's kicking game was a worry for me going into this. When he played for Manly he kicked a 40/20 and put on a kicking clinic when they smashed us last year.