What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
So billy “not his go” slater must be the shortest priced favourite for the CC medal of all time, right?

I look forward to him being booed off stage in his final game after accepting his medal before Cordner lifts the trophy

lazza

Juniors
Would you play Cronk? I’d seriously consider having him on the bench just to have another field goal kicker in the last 15 mins of a tight contest.

I went to a trial match once where it was Melbourne vs Brisbane, I was sat near a group of disabled people. They were all pretty quiet and well behaved except one who kept yelling out “Booo Billy Slater”.

On Sunday night I will echo his sentiments.

Fire

First Grade
Would you play Cronk? I’d seriously consider having him on the bench just to have another field goal kicker in the last 15 mins of a tight contest.
Good question.

I'd say "no" simply because I don't think Keary is a good enough General.

However, if Robbo has the balls to play an injured Cronk (either starting or on the bench), and pulls off a win, he deserves credit (don't think he will, though).

Loving the hate/drama Billy has caused in this game, hopefully it spills over between the players, and is a cracker of a Grand Final.

YoHadrian

Juniors
It's now incumbent on everyone at the stadium to boo Billy " What A Good Bloke " Slater back to the stone age during the following game day moments

* When he comes on the field to warm up.
* When he comes on the field to start the game.
* Whenever the camera is on him.
* When he touches the ball.
* During the post match presentation.
* During any post match interviews.

SBD82

Coach
Legit question: is it within the rules for Cronk to be a trainer for the game? He would effectively play the same role that he played last week in the second half without having to be in the defensive line.

Legit question: is it within the rules for Cronk to be a trainer for the game? He would effectively play the same role that he played last week in the second half without having to be in the defensive line.

Peter Wallace had to do a course before the NRL allowed him to run out as a Blue shirt trainer. I think the course was 2 weeks long.

TheFrog

Coach
So billy “not his go” slater must be the shortest priced favourite for the CC medal of all time, right?

I look forward to him being booed off stage in his final game after accepting his medal before Cordner lifts the trophy
Wouldn't that be Jake Friend?

Latest posts