What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aubusson half. Wowee

As well you know, no guarantee he will play halfback at all. Cronk and O'Sullivan named on an extended bench. We won't really get an idea until they cull the squad 24 hours before kick-off as to who will be playing in the halves with Luke Keary.

gerg

Juniors
How is it possible that G. Sutton and Klein are considered the best referees in the game?

Timbo

Staff member
How many times must this sport emphasise that the individual really is bigger than the game?

Valheru

Coach
Meh the judiciary verdict cannot possibly provide one iota of surprise to anyone at the roosters so it is business as usual.

If anything the pressure is squarely on the storm now.

ram raid

Bench
The cool excitement point for this game, for me, was going to be the Cooper vs Smith showdown. Now Cronk''s injury has let the tires down on that narrative. Even if Cronk plays he'll have excuses.

At least there isn't an obvious favourite like there has been the last few years. Storm should be favourite but not by much.

MilkShark

First Grade
The cool excitement point for this game, for me, was going to be the Cooper vs Smith showdown. Now Cronk''s injury has let the tires down on that narrative. Even if Cronk plays he'll have excuses.

At least there isn't an obvious favourite like there has been the last few years. Storm should be favourite but not by much.
Storm are now huge favourites.

MilkShark

First Grade
1.67 / 2.10

That's not 'huge' by my way of thinking.

With Napa and Latrel back, I can see the Roosters getting up.

Would bacl the Storm for my life though.
I wouldn’t go off the odds. If this game is close it will be because the nrl wants it that way.

Valheru

Coach
I wouldn’t go off the odds. If this game is close it will be because the nrl wants it that way.

Cronk was never going to be the determining factor if the game was close or not.

Personally i think we have been the better performed team in the finals.

ram raid

Bench
Cronk was never going to be the determining factor if the game was close or not.

Personally i think we have been the better performed team in the finals.

I think Cronk being injured is huge for you guys. His game management over the last 8 weeks has been crucial. Keary is capable and played well last week but I wouldn't want to be depending on him every week.

Cockosh

Juniors
I am confident we can still win. We beat souffs after being 4-4 at half time and then losing Cronk. We effectively beat them with 12 players. Won’t be easy against the storm. Brilliant club with a brilliant coach. Will be one the greatest victory’s in our proud history if we win without Cronk.

Exsilium

First Grade
Roosters to win 22-12

Cam Smith to retire.

Quality of football to increase exponentially in 2019 with the reduction in merkinry and the return of the shoulder charge.

Melbourne’s dynasty to end on Sunday, regardless of the result