What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 High Rollers Fantasy League

zombie jesus

Staff member
With 14 you can go one division, everyone plays each other once, then regular week 14-16 for playoffs. Like the Tecmo league.

abpanther

Staff member
Alright boys we're all set, 14 team league, we've got a bunch of owners who should be joining today, once everyone has joined I'll re-do the draft order once and then we're all set

Can those who haven't paid please send $50 through, I'd like to have money sorted before the draft next week

zombie jesus

Staff member
I think it might work better with 14 than it did 10. With 10 you're pretty stacked no matter which way you draft and there's plenty of waiver wire options, with 14 you're going to have to choose which position you'll target and which position your happy to struggle with because you can't cover everything.

See how it goes, can always shift again next season.

raiders_boy

Juniors
I reckon spice it up! I love the idea of the set up with 2x flex and a superflex. Gonna make the draft very interesting!

abpanther

Staff member
I think it might work better with 14 than it did 10. With 10 you're pretty stacked no matter which way you draft and there's plenty of waiver wire options, with 14 you're going to have to choose which position you'll target and which position your happy to struggle with because you can't cover everything.

See how it goes, can always shift again next season.

The more I think about it the more I agree, with 10 teams everyone would end up with 2 decent starting QBs and a backup, now strategy will come into it much more. Some may prefer to not start a second QB and instead focus on other positions and maybe draft a rookie QB late