What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Alice Springs mall of all places have a pop up shop selling all sorts of jerseys, training gear etc from 2017 and years gone by including ESL stuff.

Saw a fellow sufferer buy 4 raiders jerseys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry mate was your earlier post meant to be sarcasm? Hard to tell if you like or don't like white on the home jersey...
I think he was outlining the fact Catalans' jerseys lack contrast - white and grey aren't really opposite colours as a home and away generally should be. His post wasn't decrying the use of white.

The Dragons' away jersey is all red and hence provides a contrast.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Just go back to something like this plz. Kthnxbye

10990617_984400128294852_205800801_n.jpg
Yep I love the heritage strip too. Would be interesting to see if they do a heritage strip on this year's ISC jersey template.

Nuke

Staff member
I have both Catalans home and away jerseys from 2016 (main was mostly deep red with metallic gold chevrons, the away was mostly white with the chevrons being that same deep red and metallic gold). While of course they do look better on the players with their skin tight jerseys and the players are somewhat more fit than I, geez they still look awesome in those colours.

Yellow with red, as proven by PNG, does look fantastic, but a deeper red with metallic gold does indeed look fantastic too.

gzerounian

Juniors
At least they have the colours better than the actual jeseys. For example the green on souths and the blue on cronulla look great.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This site has NRL jerseys made into fishing shirts. Looks like they're all updated to 2018 jerseys

https://yourjersey.com.au/c/originals/fishing-shirts/

It has Sharks with hoops instead of that questionable chevron that was going around a few weeks ago
Souths and Canberra aren't terribly accurate and we know Parramatta are changing, so I'm gonna say Blades didn't send Cronulla's new design across.

gzerounian

Juniors
Cronulla one has a shark on it at least which gives it a tiny bit of relevancy. I wish they made versions without the fish...they might actually sell. Long sleeve/cotton/sponsor free/affordable. Ticks all the boxes.

beave

Coach
The hawaiin shirts are pretty decent imo. Just ordered the cowboys one.

The fishing shirts are woeful.

kdalymc

Bench
People thinking that these fishing shirts are official let alone meant to be a nice replica of the actual jersey need a one week ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts