What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 LU Dynasty League

Stonecutter

First Grade
Sorry guys. I was in mexico and it was f**king with my times to set my lineup and waiver adds. In the U.S now. LA Rams vs seahwaks today.

kurt faulk

Coach

back in the winners circle. but damn the dazzlers and injectors are on my arse. can't afford to lose another game.

nick87

Coach
i dont get why i f**king suck. I keep looking at my team every week and thinking ive got a good squad.
marrone.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Division clinched. To be honest, anything but another championship will be underperforming for the Stillers.

Dazzelx01

Juniors
Division clinched. To be honest, anything but another championship will be underperforming for the Stillers.

Your Top 4 players are insanely good. I think the only chance we have is the NFL teams who have already qualified for the playoffs rest players.

kurt faulk

Coach

ab and the dazzlers will be fighting it out for the remaining playoff spot up for grabs. should be a good game.

abpanther

Staff member

ab and the dazzlers will be fighting it out for the remaining playoff spot up for grabs. should be a good game.

Oh shit I thought the season was over and I missed out. Cool one game to decide the wildcard!

abpanther

Staff member
I need Lockett to score under 19 points to get the win, given I had three starters score 3 points or less I'm pretty stoked with a 110+ score

kurt faulk

Coach

ab got the win he needed but both he and the dazzlers have the same division record so not sure how the tie breaker works after that. i guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.