What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 LU Dynasty League

kurt faulk

Coach
I'll fill in if need be

ok, you're in if tim doesn't contact me by tomorrow.

when i work out what the password for the league is i'll pm you. failing that i might need your email address to invite you.

but i'll wait another day as tim was one of the original members and i can't kick him to the kerb so abruptly. however i want this draft finished before the preseason starts.

kurt faulk

Coach

just to let you know i've realigned the divisions. west, central and east.

players in each division is determined by the team they support.

west - kurt (rams), ab(whiners), penny(raiders), sharks(rams)

central - zombie(steelers), tom(broncos), skeletor(bears/bengals?), tim/dogslife(falcons - i'm guessing tim doesn't show)

east - nick(eagles), cupid(eagles), mick(bills), dazzlex(i'm not even sure who he supports so he gets lumped here)

if i've somehow gotten this wrong please let me know.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Ill make the cuts tomorrow after work once i do a bit of research.

And i cant get away from kurt in my division. Probably because my record against him is atrocious.

kurt faulk

Coach

you guys do realise this is the second year in a row i'm picking 2nd in the draft. my team is far from intimidating. it may have been if i went with dalvin cook with the #2 pick last year like i always wanted to. don't know why i went with davis. dumb. i could have had cook, hunt and guice as my rbs. savage.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Hod damn it my rbs are still trash. Every apart from fournette has dropped min 2 spots on depth charts. Bloody rookies.

Skeletor

Juniors
central - zombie(steelers), tom(broncos), skeletor(bears/bengals?), tim/dogslife(falcons - i'm guessing tim doesn't show)

Oddly enough, I'm actually a Cowboys fan. But the Bengals are the closest NFL team to me, and I have been to a couple of their games. So I'll take a slot in the Central.

kurt faulk

Coach
Oddly enough, I'm actually a Cowboys fan. But the Bengals are the closest NFL team to me, and I have been to a couple of their games. So I'll take a slot in the Central.

Ah i remember you telling me you live in the ohio area so i just assumed. Dallas is as central as you can be in the usa so central it is.

Big Tim

First Grade
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late log in.

I’m gonna let my spot go. I just don’t have the drive for FF, and haven’t for a while, but kept this going because I was in on the ground floor..... #1 pick of the draft too. I haven’t improved at all since I selected Clinton Portis at 1.

I’ll always remember that one season that I made the playoffs......

Here’s hoping someone can make a run with my team of misfits and waiver wire “studs”.

Cheers guys, it was fun.

kurt faulk

Coach
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late log in.

I’m gonna let my spot go. I just don’t have the drive for FF, and haven’t for a while, but kept this going because I was in on the ground floor..... #1 pick of the draft too. I haven’t improved at all since I selected Clinton Portis at 1.

I’ll always remember that one season that I made the playoffs......

Here’s hoping someone can make a run with my team of misfits and waiver wire “studs”.

Cheers guys, it was fun.

Sorry to see you go Tim. One of the originals all those years ago, always sad when they leave. Thanks for making this league so much fun all those years, good times.

kurt faulk

Coach

@dogslife do i assume that you have set your 14 keepers?

@Big Mick you need to cut your roster down to 14 players. @abpanther can you please message mick and let him know as well. thanks.

@Dazzelx01 you need to cut 2 more players,

i'll start the draft tuesday morning. if cuts haven't been made by then i will make some executive decisions.

kurt faulk

Coach
Big Seahawks fan since the 90's.

I'll cut the rest of my players now.

really? this calls for another restructure of the divisions.

dazzel will join the rest of the nfc west in the west division. penny can move more central like his team will into the central division. skeletor can join the other nfc east losers in the east diviison.