What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 LU Dynasty League

zombie jesus

Staff member
Stillers picking up where we left off last season.

I do enjoy looking at last year's draft and looking at the names between my McCaffrey and Kamara picks. Lifts me up when I'm down.

kurt faulk

Coach

It went down to the wire this week with ab's beef injectors. Ab was in control pretty much the whole game today until Godwin got that late td catch. Godwin had a bad game but fitz kept going back to him. He must be a good route runner that gets open.

kurt faulk

Coach
Stillers picking up where we left off last season.

I do enjoy looking at last year's draft and looking at the names between my McCaffrey and Kamara picks. Lifts me up when I'm down.

It makes me feel sick. Davis at #2 and njoku at # 14. Talk about snake eyes.

dogslife

Coach
Must thank whoever left me this team of shitsippers. Not much to work with. Doesn't help when your no. 1 pick isn't even playing

abpanther

Staff member

It went down to the wire this week with ab's beef injectors. Ab was in control pretty much the whole game today until Godwin got that late td catch. Godwin had a bad game but fitz kept going back to him. He must be a good route runner that gets open.

Yeah was a close finish, good game mate

kurt faulk

Coach

it has been a fantastic start for my team. 4 and 0, the last unbeaten team. with a 2 game lead in the division.

but my team always starts well. then i end up with the #2 pick in the draft. just waiting for the inevitable losing streak to begin.

am i this league's version of that drunk, paul mcgregor?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Very poor this week.
Watkins and Ginn with a combined 0.1.
Brees, Lewis and Sanders can't get double digits.

Gurley, Kamara and some luck get me the win though.

nick87

Coach
Another tough loss... ive got Rusty, OBJ, DJ and Kelce and cant buy a win... i like my team but maybe it's low key shit.
Certainly DJ and OBJ being in suboptimal situations isnt great. :(

Im gonna grind, tough road to hoe from here, but if i can find a way to sneak into the play offs, ive got the star power to make noise. Ugh.

nick87

Coach
God my team is f**king gash... Hard to imagine in a league that is TD dependent that a side with OBJ, Rusty, Dj, Woods and Kelce is this bad... its not like ive ran into bad luck either, im one of the lowest scoring teams in the league

Tom155

Coach
Where did it all go wrong for Atkins Diet? Started 3-0, lost the next 5 including going down to the 0-7 Trombones :(

nick87

Coach
Where did it all go wrong for Atkins Diet? Started 3-0, lost the next 5 including going down to the 0-7 Trombones :(

A shameful turn of events to be sure
I don’t really get it... I got rus/wentz, obj, woods, Dj and Kelce

I should be alright! But I’m not. I stink haha

kurt faulk

Coach

You just described my last two seasons.

This season is going much better. Although i got lapped this week but it had to happen sooner or later.

nick87

Coach
ugh...i completely f**ked up waivers on this league last week and got stuck on Sunday night not being able to play a RB with all my bye weeks
Wouldnt have mattered.

Ill be brushing up on draft profiles soon haha

Latest posts