What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantherman72

Juniors
Rumour is that Blacktown thought that if they banned Asquiths staff from Laybutt that they would have to play with no coaches or officials. Obviously Nswrl would not have allowed this as clubs cant just ban opposition staff without some sort of process. By the time Blacktown realised their plan had failed they were committed to moving the game so had to play it at Sefton.

rightleftin

Juniors
Half time in the rep game and Qld Rangers lead 22-0. Very poor defence from NSW. Ryan Walker making plenty of ground but nothing resulting.

Tony Williams has dropped off the Wenty SS list but Heath Lestrange is playing half back for Hills SS today.

rightleftin

Juniors
Qld Rangers were far too strong, winning 46-16. NZ Maori rep, Shane Kiel scored 2 tries and Jordan Martin got the other.

rightleftin

Juniors
St Marys 40 Brothers 6
Hills 20 Guildford 10

The Hills result is hard to fathom. They looked very ordinary last week. The couple of late tries to Blacktown yesterday meant they looked like they were in a strong position to finish above the bottom 3 but if Hills can beat Brothers next week they will join Blacktown on 4 wins.

kbw

Bench
Rumour is that Blacktown thought that if they banned Asquiths staff from Laybutt that they would have to play with no coaches or officials. Obviously Nswrl would not have allowed this as clubs cant just ban opposition staff without some sort of process. By the time Blacktown realised their plan had failed they were committed to moving the game so had to play it at Sefton.

More to it than that I think and I would imagine the same staff are most likely banned from Brookvale too.

kbw

Bench
I just thought maybe some of the staff wasn't too popular there either.
A tongue in cheek comment but there are a bunch of bridges burnt

kbw

Bench
No one can deny that someone left Blacktown last year not on good terms. That person also upset a few people at Manly.
Those are the facts. Now I will not express an opinion regarding who was at fault, but based on those facts the tongue in cheek statement I made has relevance.

On the banning at Blacktown, my personal opinion is its a bit petty, but I guess its thier perogative

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Can't believe I need to remind people again. This board is for the discussion of the comp, not petty personal politics about the personalities within it.

Pantherman72

Juniors
No one can deny that someone left Blacktown last year not on good terms. That person also upset a few people at Manly.
Those are the facts. Now I will not express an opinion regarding who was at fault, but based on those facts the tongue in cheek statement I made has relevance.

On the banning at Blacktown, my personal opinion is its a bit petty, but I guess its thier perogative
Neither he or his staff upset anyone at Manly so your comment is not fact. As Timmah says, leave the personal stuff out and stick to commenting on your sons Cabra games that you actually attend and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.