What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Parramatta Eels Jersey

Johnny88

Juniors
Are they going to tell him to stop doing them because it makes the real ones look rubbish? Or is there some chance that they're attempting to fix this dog turd?
I think they are very interested in his designs he has come up with maybe to do something in the future. There is a lot of backlash towards Bernie on other site with the colour changes and design.
I wish like other clubs the club would of put a online poll up fans or members and asked them what they like from a few designs.

Noise

Coach
This Jamesy guys jerseys are a lot better than the dog shit ones we will be wearing in 2018. I like jerseys 3,7 & 8 and out of the 1986 heritage ones, jersey 1.

I will be interested to see how many of the crappy hoop ones they sell. Most people I have spoken to hate them (me included)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why do people care so much about the design of our jerseys? It seems like such a subjective thing that you will struggle to keep everyone happy regardless of what you choose.

As long as they run out in something that has some blue and gold in it then I'm fine with whatever the club decides.

Why do people care so much about the design of our jerseys? It seems like such a subjective thing that you will struggle to keep everyone happy regardless of what you choose.

As long as they run out in something that has some blue and gold in it then I'm fine with whatever the club decides.
There's not much else to comment on. And that's all most people are doing, saying what they think of it. It doesn't mean they really care a lot. It's just that this time most people agree that it's a turkey.

Noise

Coach

No one is going to stop supporting the team over it. But surely a new eels jersey is worthy of discussion on an eels forum. And you are right people are always going to have their own opinions but the majority I have spoken to don't like it.

And it will be a big concern for the club if they don't sell many. I think shops had to pre order them but if they don't move off the shelves you can be sure shops won't be ordering them again.

Avenger

Immortal

I reckon you still wear pants with pleats and cuffs, don't you?

Bazal

Post Whore

Honestly?

I have never seen an Eels jersey met with a majority approval on release. Every merkin always reckons they're shit....

Latest posts