What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sat - Sea Eagles 13-14 Storm @ Lottoland

Round 18: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Shield

Juniors
I don't want to see the bunker making decisions in the run of play when they rarely do it in any other game
I have no problem with the bunker overruling an obvious error. I would like to see them do it more often for obvious mistakes

Joeboy

Juniors
Storm supporters are terrible losers and even worse winners.

Anyone, be it manly fans or neutrals would agree they got very lucky with that win

It happens every year to teams that are out of contention

The ruck and offside were terribly officiated for both teams but in my opinion storm got the major gain from that and pushed it even more than manly.

Storm fans can mark ten years since 40 nil with that contentious win, I will mark it by remembering izzy bawling and pummelling the filthy purple scum by a record score line

Thanks refs

The storm didn't score a legitimate point nor could they

Accidental offside is a scrum

Forward pass lead to the first bullshit try

Obstruction was forgotten for the second try

Are we trying to gift them those 2 premierships they had to cheat to get in the first place

I'm not watching another non-manly game for the year, I will not buy KFC nor anything advertised during games

A small token of f**k you to everyone involved in funding this shitshow

STORM.99/07

Bench
I would love to see the flog Dylan Walker give the other flog Curtis Scott a black eye.

Storm by 40..
He hasn't learnt any lessons from this experience, was up to the same old tricks the next game he played. If he plays expect his sledging to be incessant. Refs are onto him too, he got a warning last game. My fearless prediction is that he will spend time in the bin for it before the year is much older.
Thanks refs

Are we trying to gift them those 2 premierships they had to cheat to get in the first place

I'm not watching another non-manly game for the year, I will not buy KFC nor anything advertised during games

Blah Blah blah..

JamesRustle

First Grade
Thanks refs

You should pay someone to pop your cherry before you blow a gasket.

stormbati

Bench
Storm supporters are terrible losers and even worse winners.

Anyone, be it manly fans or neutrals would agree they got very lucky with that win
That's because everyone apart from Storm fans were going for the underdog so there's bias in their opinions. I'm sure a Manly v Titans game everyone would be complaining the other way

Saxon

Bench
Thanks refs

1. F*cknuckle chose to play at the ball in an offside position. Doesn't matter if first contact was accidental, the offside contact was deliberate. Wrong!
2. Touchie was right there, camera angles can be deceiving. 50-50 but have to go with the refs. Wrong!
3. Didn't impact on play. Wrong!
4. Manly fan talking about salary cap cheating? What were the fines for this year? Wanker.

Kick 'em out of the comp.

The_Shield

Juniors
1. F*cknuckle chose to play at the ball in an offside position. Doesn't matter if first contact was accidental, the offside contact was deliberate. Wrong!
2. Touchie was right there, camera angles can be deceiving. 50-50 but have to go with the refs. Wrong!
4. Manly fan talking about salary cap cheating? What were the fines for this year? Wanker.

Also Manly’s first try was a knock-on

Go on your main account again shieldy you cat