What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sat - Sea Eagles 13-14 Storm @ Lottoland

Round 18: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thorson1987

Coach
Ref didn't call time off near the Manly line when Vindaloo was having a period on the sideline with the Manly number 2. Wasted at least a minute. Manly would have done wonders with that amount of extra time.

And that penalty the bunker pulled out of it's arse for Mel to give them the lead was very selective. Most other days,that goes unnoticed. Not for Mel.

You are ware the clock was actually stopped for that aren't you?

And the penalty was 100% spot on. Doesn't matter how many other times they may have missed it.

thorson1987

Coach
yes but accidental is a scrum, not a gift 2 points

But it isn't accidental.

Accidental offside is when an offside player does not play at the ball. It is a penalty when the offside player plays at it, which is what Thompson did. Granted he may not have realised it came off Hokko but that does not make it accidental.

blaza88z

Coach

And the penalty was 100% spot on. Doesn't matter how many other times they may have missed it.

If that happened against Melbourne you would be frothing and it does matter because it's the consistency which is the talking point, you can't just conveniently use the bunker to make a decision when it rarely happens in any other game

The_Shield

Juniors
Which storm try did you enjoy more? The one with the forward pass or the one where the lead runner stopped in the line?

That was a terribly officiated match and manly got the Royal shaft
Aw poor Manly. 65% of possession in the first, a try from a knock on and playing against the East Tigers with Cameron Smith was totally unfair for them

thorson1987

Coach
If that happened against Melbourne you would be frothing and it does matter because it's the consistency which is the talking point, you can't just conveniently use the bunker to make a decision when it rarely happens in any other game

Would I?

You have no f**king clue.

I have no issue what so ever when correct calls go against us.

The_Shield

Juniors
Wait so you want an incorrect call to be made because refs have stuffed up in previous games?

firechild

First Grade
yes but accidental is a scrum, not a gift 2 points
But the bloke that picked it up in an offside position picked it up deliberately. No point blowing up about that call because it was about the only one all night they actually got right.

GongPanther

Referee

I saw it ticking over when it started for at least 10 seconds. If they stopped it,a little after,I stand corrected as my attention was on the potential stink.:)