What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R2 Fri - Broncos 24-20 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
IBM baits Cowboys fans like no other, have to give him credit

He says jump, Cowboys fans say how high, it's like clockwork

butchmcdick

Immortal
We might hate each other but I have to say, the embrace between Taumalolo and Glenn at the end was a touching sight, and pretty much says it all about this rivalry.

I don’t think the players hate each other

In fact they always talk of the respect they have for each other

Shorty

Staff member
IBM baits Cowboys fans like no other, have to give him credit

He says jump, Cowboys fans say how high, it's like clockwork
Funny how the champion baiter disappears out of sight when things don’t go his way.

insert.pause

First Grade
That penalty count was ridiculous, crack down on the 10m, fine, but you don't do it to only one team for 80mins. Cowboys were penalised once for offside, it just wasn't realistic.

billygilmore

Juniors
Well played Broncos, the scoreline flattered the Cowboys for mine.

Junior was awesome, and Milf carved them up.

Great game to watch.

Cheers bud, I’m just takin the piss half the time. I still feel the cows are in a pretty good position, Thurston and Scott get some proper match fitness, Morgan to come back, does Coote still play for you guys?
I think you’ll end up higher up the ladder than the Broncs

Canard

Immortal
Darius seems out of sorts this year. The Broncos virtually had to win in spite of him.

And what a tinny bastard Bennett is to have an outside back on the bench.

Coote and Morgan should help lift the Cowboys, but really it seemed like they turned up to confident and believed there press.