What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R20 Sat - Sea Eagles 24-28 Panthers @ Lottoland

Round 20: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
You'll be OK Meth. Seeing the Warriors in the finals is a great thing for RL in general.

Cheers mate

As I said, to deserve a spot, we need to win to earn our spot. When you rely on other teams’ result, you’re just making up numbers. Still, be nice to get higher up the ladder

thorson1987

Coach
Can someone explain to me how when you tackle someone and accidently touch the ball it is called played at and a knock on but when the rith just did it its ok

It's never called played at in that scenario.

Only called played at when the ball is passed.

beave

Coach
Nope

Deliberately knocked out and knocked on

Hollow af

Deliberatley knocked out????

giphy.gif

GongPanther

Referee
Gee that was not pretty to watch (except for last 12 minutes),

I wonder will Gus include heart medication in 2019's membership packs

(asking for a friend) :p
I'd hate to watch the first 60 minutes or of that game again. Honestly Alice,it was pure torture going through that. What the hell IS it with our side that we simply switch off for the first halves,yet look like world beaters in the 2nd?

Still,I'm not yet sold on our semi final chances until we get our act together for the whole game.

mxlegend99

Referee
Nope

Deliberately knocked out and knocked on

Hollow af
Yeo stripped the ball deliberately. Inches from the ref and got away with it. Because Yeo isn't to be f**ked with by anyone. Especially refs.

Kikau was making a tackle and not playing at the ball. You're blowing up about a correct decision ehen there are plenty of incorrect ones to blow up about.

Like Manly going for 2 only to hit the post and have Cleary get it back for us.

mxlegend99

Referee
I'd hate to watch the first 60 minutes or of that game again. Honestly Alice,it was pure torture going through that. What the hell IS it with our side that we simply switch off for the first halves,yet look like world beaters in the 2nd?

Still,I'm not yet sold on our semi final chances until we get our act together for the whole game.
We looked worse for 70% of that second half.

thorson1987

Coach

Sorry they make a bit, but nowhere near enough to recoup any costs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ow-a-transfer-deal-really-works-a7837031.html

It is often claimed that a club can recoup a marquee player’s transfer fee through shirt sales. However, in reality, this couldn’t be further from the truth.

Kit deals are not traditional sponsorship deals – they are licensing deals, which enable the kit manufacturers to use the club’s brand to sell branded apparel. Clubs will traditionally receive an annual fee – for example, Manchester United receives £75 million per year from Adidas, Chelsea receives an initial £60 million per year from Nike, and Arsenal receives £30 million per year from Puma – and then 10-15% of the revenue the kit manufacturer generates from shirt sales.

Latest posts