What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Thu - Cowboys 34-30 Broncos @ 1300SMILES

Round 22: Cowboys v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Personally I think a creme brulee is the best custard for watching football, because it's nicely set so it doesn't go everywhere when I shout obscenities at Brad Takairangi.

A good choccy custard is also hard to beat

bull rider

Juniors
Broncos fan I take it? Takes a special kind to lose a GF in GP after leading pretty much the whole game. Brisbane will be on mad monday either the same week or the week after us. Considering all the resources and corporate advantages you merkins get, I’d be more worried about your own back yard.

You cling onto that one premiership champion as its the only one you'll ever get.

Having the best player in the game for 14 seasons and winning one premiership. Hilarious.

He's gone next year, and you're 15th now. How f**king bad are you going to be moving forward. Also hilarious.

SBD82

Coach
You cling onto that one premiership champion as its the only one you'll ever get.

Having the best player in the game for 14 seasons and winning one premiership. Hilarious.

He's gone next year, and you're 15th now. How f**king bad are you going to be moving forward. Also hilarious.
Yeah. they'd never even go close to winning a comp without thurston.

I mean, except for last year, when they went close to winning a comp without thurston.

Canard

Immortal

All those premierships the Broncos have racked up in the last 15 years.

Anyone know why TPJs dogshot on Asaita resulted in no punishment and Taumololo is looking at 1 to 2 weeks? loading (serious question)

beave

Coach

So JT’s better than Lockyer? Sweet, nice to know you agree with me on something.

bull rider

Juniors
Yeah. they'd never even go close to winning a comp without thurston.

I mean, except for last year, when they went close to winning a comp without thurston.
Close we’re they? Getting towelled up by 30 points in a grand final lol.

They were lucky they were in the finals, and then lucky to be on the other side of the draw to the storm. Nothing more, not close.

SBD82

Coach
Close we’re they? Getting towelled up by 30 points in a grand final lol.

They were lucky they were in the finals, and then lucky to be on the other side of the draw to the storm. Nothing more, not close.
Who got closer without winning?

bull rider

Juniors
So JT’s better than Lockyer? Sweet, nice to know you agree with me on something.

Lockyer has 4 premierships with the broncos you f**king dribbler and JT's prime was towards the backend of Locky's career.

JT isnt fit to be in the same conversation as Locky.

beave

Coach
Lockyer has 4 premierships with the broncos you f**king dribbler and JT's prime was towards the backend of Locky's career.

JT isnt fit to be in the same conversation as Locky.

You were the one who said NQ had the games best player for 14 years you dumb merkin, pretty sure Lockyer was still playing for 7 of those years.

Glad you agree that JT is better than Lockyer.

bull rider

Juniors
You were the one who said NQ had the games best player for 14 years you dumb merkin, pretty sure Lockyer was still playing for 7 of those years.

Glad you agree that JT is better than Lockyer.

Yeah for seven of them not all of them you f**king twonk