What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Panthers 12-20 Knights @ Panthers

Round 23: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
This is probably the first time i've ever said this after watching league for 20 something years... and I feel kinda dirty... but it's well deserved.... Well f**king done, Newcastle. Good job.

TheFrog

Coach
Newcastle played well. We had enough ball to win in the second half but something is very wrong. I know what it is too, but will remain silent.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Newcastle.

Your fans should be bloody proud of your effort today. Turning up for each other in defence was a joy to watch and frustrating a team that usually scores points at will is no mean feat. Kicking game was almost perfect and getting easy metres from DH kept turning the Panthers around,

The fight only made it more embarrassing for the Panthers who looked like they did't respect the ball or their opposition. They can still recover before the finals if they get their heads out of their arses.

perverse

Referee
Ponga and Pearce is not a bad halves combination, it seems.
Ponga will give you something regardless of where you put him. Pearce is, and always has been, a top quality club halfback. Ponga wants to be a fullback, so that's where we'll play him... but it doesn't matter where he's playing as long as he's wearing your teams colours.

What we're missing in our team is more players that can create opportunities for Ponga rather than him creating for everyone else. That and some more quality props.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Newcastle played well. We had enough ball to win in the second half but something is very wrong. I know what it is too, but will remain silent.

Gus, players believing they're better than they actually are, dud halves, and a team of grubs.