What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Panthers 12-20 Knights @ Panthers

Round 23: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Just imagine if the Titans held on last week
And Manly, and the Raiders twice, and Parra, and the Rabbitohs, and the Bulldogs, and the Knights the other time. We'd be playing to avoid the spoon. Trouble is, they didn't.

sup42

Juniors
Can't wait till my Warriors play the ISP Panthers side.

I feel for Panthers fans...but it is that time of year where you cant be Christian about these things.

That player culture at Penrith is insane.

No wonder Hook lost that dressing room.

Onya Gus.

mozza91

Coach
Great stuff! Massive lol at the coward in the crowd who threw the ball at our bench who were facing the other way. So tough.

Leber

Bench
Can't wait till my Warriors play the ISP Panthers side.

I feel for Panthers fans...but it is that time of year where you cant be Christian about these things.

That player culture at Penrith is insane.

No wonder Hook lost that dressing room.

Onya Gus.

Is Harris back next week?

That should tip the scales in our favour

sup42

Juniors
Is Harris back next week?

That should tip the scales in our favour
Yeah he is meant to be.

Also Pulu should be there too if he gets through tomorrow.

It won't surprise me if the Panthers force Maloney back a week early to play us. Warriors could be at full strength for the first time in this year,

sup42

Juniors
That happened in Round 16 and it was a disaster for us
Indeed it was.

I get the feeling that the slack off and cruise mentality that caused that hiding will be well and truly gone.

Kearney said that Knights side was very hard to shake off, gritty and niggly, hard to kick clear of.

We kept them to four points, I don't give Penrith any chance.

Tyrone May getting involved in the biffo is the end of them....no Malone and no handy back up.

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
That was awful and I seriously doubt that Penrith are winning another game this year. Honestly after watching that game I look forward to the season ending...Too many players with a piss poor attitude in the team, especially Sione Katoa. His performance was comical to watch live. His obsession with taking the quick tap when we badly need field position just shows the individualistic style of play in the team right now and the lack of common sense.

As for 2019 don't keep a 33 year old Ciraldo as coach... how about recruiting an actual quality and experienced coach that can get this team to turn up as if they're excited to play ffs. It's ridiculous how a team with this talent can only win if they are able to produce a miracle comeback and their luck ran out today.