What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Sun - Eels 24-22 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 8: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Think this one will be close. Parra had a big win and scored 40+ points but beat a team not interested in playing rugby league it appeared. I think the Tigers just win this on the back of their defence.

ed-grimley

Bench
Think this one will be close. Parra had a big win and scored 40+ points but beat a team not interested in playing rugby league it appeared. I think the Tigers just win this on the back of their defence.[/QU
Parra actually scored points against Wests last time they met - something "better" teams have failed to do this year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Parra actually scored points against Wests last time they met - something "better" teams have failed to do this year.

TBF 3 of the tries were in the last 15 mins when the game was well and truly over.

I don’t think this game will be anything like round 4 though. Parra have a bit of confidence and a few players back, we were scratchy last week and are missing a few.

As a tigers fan I’m tipping us but I was fairly confident last time, not so much this one

ed-grimley

Bench
TBF 3 of the tries were in the last 15 mins when the game was well and truly over.

I don’t think this game will be anything like round 4 though. Parra have a bit of confidence and a few players back, we were scratchy last week and are missing a few.

As a tigers fan I’m tipping us but I was fairly confident last time, not so much this one
As a Parra fan I'm not confident at all - a win would be a bonus. Having said that I don't think the Eels are as bad as they have looked up to last week.

GongPanther

Referee
Parramatta is no where near as bad as everyone is making out...
Sure,they are not the worse side going round,but they are not far from being it. If anything,their overall inconsistancy will be their undoing even if they get a few wins here and there.

ed-grimley

Bench
Sure,they are not the worse side going round,but they are not far from being it. If anything,their overall inconsistancy will be their undoing even if they get a few wins here and there.
We'll see. Parra are slow starters every year just about.

fulltime

Juniors
Like they "clocked off" last weekend.

What has last week got to do with 4 weeks ago.

That eels game was at the end of 3 tight 80 mins grinding performances. They clocked off plain and simple. Don't believe it if you don't want to but it doesn't change the facts.