What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R8 Sun - Eels 24-22 Wests Tigers @ ANZ

Round 8: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed-grimley

Bench
What has last week got to do with 4 weeks ago.

That eels game was at the end of 3 tight 80 mins grinding performances. They clocked off plain and simple. Don't believe it if you don't want to but it doesn't change the facts.
OK - but Wests had better win big this Sunday.

Clifferd

Coach
Lol Druggy Johns writing tigers off after one flat performance last week & losing in the last minute of play. Never mind the first 7 weeks

I suppose Bitchell Loses is a shoe in for origin now after his first ok performance against a rabble

We love being underdogs

isaiah

Bench
Lol Druggy Johns writing tigers off after one flat performance last week & losing in the last minute of play. Never mind the first 7 weeks

I suppose Bitchell Loses is a shoe in for origin now after his first ok performance against a rabble

We love being underdogs
Moses is a chance according to Greg Alexander and he is "doing" the selecting

TheFrog

Coach
Moses is a chance according to Greg Alexander and he is "doing" the selecting
Not Brandy's job to rule anyone in or out at this point, so he said exactly what he's required to say.

The truth of the matter is that Moses has been garbage this year and selecting him would be like handing the series to Queensland. Brooks has been immensely better but even he is unlikely.

Rhyno

First Grade
Moses is easily the best half nsw have and they’d be stupid not to pick him

Pedge1971

First Grade
Tigers don't go away this year and no way were they at their best last week.

If Parra don't aim up they will get slapped but if they play at their absolute best it will be close. Whilst the Tigs injuries in the forwards worries me a little, I still think they will get Parra.

macnaz

Staff member
Shame the refs have put the whistle away for 2018 , i fear Parra will pollute the ruck and get away with it like in 2017.
I honestly think they struggle to play within the rules , and when its policed properly there possession figures go south along with their momentum, just like the Storm ( B Arthurs training ground) failed to adapt to the rules being enforced ... as the rule book gets thrown out each week we see these type of teams start to improve.

Latest posts