What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
Mate ever since Rusty and Packs arrived on the scene us Souths fans have developed a refined sense of culture in the consumption of gourmet food and beveridges. It takes a special kind of gentleman to be an esteemed Rabbitohs supporter...

_tZlc9.gif
Wow

BunniesMan

Immortal
One of the best finals performances of the modern era by Adam Reynolds. The general steering us around the paddock all night. The try. All 3 field goals. To paraphrase the poem If by Rudyard Kipling, Adam held his head while all around him were losing theirs and that is what it means to be a man.

BranVan3000

Coach
One of the best finals performances of the modern era by Adam Reynolds. The general steering us around the paddock all night. The try. All 3 field goals. To paraphrase the poem If by Rudyard Kipling, Adam held his head while all around him were losing theirs and that is what it means to be a man.
Who stole this guys account?

Vic Mackey

Referee

If Souths winning means you’re back in here then I’m all for it

Silent Knight

First Grade

Not just any man. A Mightytohs Man.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cam Murray
199 metres
32 tackles

Turned 20 this year

This guy is going to be an absolute phenom as he adds more muscle on to that frame
He's an incredible young player and seems like a great bloke, too.

I'm loving the smaller lock forward revolution that Murray and Radley are leading.

How much better does the game look with the increased fatigue for the smaller, faster locks with ball skills to take advantage?

Bazal

Post Whore

I've always secretly thought that crying over leaving an internet forum was what it meant to be a man. Bitches love a sensitive bro.

Life's Good

Coach
Just ignore my dribble.

For all the shit we throw at Hunt clearly he needs Widdop there to calm him down. The kid also needs to practice taking field goals at training with the whole support staff screaming and running at him.

No stress mate. I enjoy your dribble.
I think Hunt is a nice bloke and lacks a bit of merkin in him. Up 10-2 with the momentum should have seen him spring to life but a couple of derp moments came back to hurt us. We had the running & he needed to own the last 20-25 minutes, it was tailor made for him to lift. On tonight, with Widdop & Vaughan, we win by 10+ instead it’s picking over the carcass of what might have been.
Credit to Souths in not letting the game get away from them.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Had the draw at 29-1. So last week the dragons f**ked me and this week finished off all over me. Good times.

Gagai was outstanding imo as was Reynolds. Inglis was grubbing it up all night. The dragons had a fair share of grub in their game plan as well.

Thoroughly enjoyed the game though