What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 SF2 Sat - Rabbitohs 13-12 Dragons @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
LMAO enjoy Hunt Dragqueens

giphy.gif

I certainly enjoyed him last week :)

This Year?

Immortal
They made the rule change months ago, is that the first time we've actually seen that rule used?

What a time to do it.. final 10 minutes of an elimination final with there being 1 point between the 2 teams
It's actually the second time I've seen it used. You will laugh when you find out who the first time it was used for too,

GongPanther

Referee
Souffs v Storm gf.

Should be a cracker
Hate to burst yer balloon mate...but it will be an Eaststststs V Shaaaaaaarks GF.

I mean,how uninspiring would it be seeing those two sides in Mel and Souths in a GF? I mean,lets be fooking serious here...can you for a start,try to think that anyone beyond the boundaries of that shithole of Sydney has any remote reason to go for Souffs,that should be sponsored by the biggest dentist chain in Australia?

And on the other side of the coin,who would even think of an appearance by the Storm (except for me in 2017 when Cam's final conversion netted me app $500) would have the likes of Mal and that mumbling pr**k,Hodges can have some fill-in reason to waste 30 minutes per week on "Dumbf**ks Only" on Fox 2.

God for the life of me make it an Easts V Sharks GF...

Silent Knight

First Grade
Hate to burst yer balloon mate...but it will be an Eaststststs V Shaaaaaaarks GF.

I mean,how uninspiring would it be seeing those two sides in Mel and Souths in a GF? I mean,lets be fooking serious here...can you for a start,try to think that anyone beyond the boundaries of that shithole of Sydney has any remote reason to go for Souffs,that should be sponsored by the biggest dentist chain in Australia?

And on the other side of the coin,who would even think of an appearance by the Storm (except for me in 2017 when Cam's final conversion netted me app $500) would have the likes of Mal and that mumbling pr**k,Hodges can have some fill-in reason to waste 30 minutes per week on "Dumbf**ks Only" on Fox 2.

I'm pretty sure I speak on behalf of Newcastle and the Hunter Valley when I say Glory Glory to South Sydney, Glory Glory to South Sydney, South Sydney Marches On!!!

isaiah

Bench
Had a hunch it would be same result as charity shield, Souths by 1 so had a sizeable amount on that margin. Happy days

Spot On

Coach
Loathe to bag Benny Hunt as there were a couple others that had brain explosions but surely he has more of an idea of gane management after the amount of first grade and rep footy he has played to take some control and close the game out.

Confidence or not, he should be able to kick a ball fairly well.

Luciano may be great with the ball but like a lot of first graders, his defence is pitiful. A massive game changer in South's favour having him on the park for so many minutes instead of Sims.

Knight76

Juniors
You put your jersey on
They choke another game
You take your jersey off
And you set them all aflame.

You do the Oki Chokie and look forward to next season.
Thats what this clubs a-bout!

Ohhhhhhhh the Okie Chokie
Thats what this clubs about.

Your players play o-k
You make the semi finals
Then they lose a game
And you boo them off the field

They do the Okie Chokie and walk off the field in shame.
Thats what this clubs a-bout.

Your fans all talk a-bout
All of those premier-ships
But that was just St George
Not St George Illa-war-ra

You do the Okie Chokie and forget you are a merge.

Life's Good

Coach
You put your jersey on
They choke another game
You take your jersey off
And you set them all aflame.

You do the Oki Chokie and look forward to next season.
Thats what this clubs a-bout!

Your players play o-k
You make the semi finals
Then they lose a game
And you boo them off the field

They do the Okie Chokie and walk off the field in shame.

Your fans all talk a-bout
All of those premier-ships
But that was just St George
Not St George Illa-war-ra

You do the Okie Chokie and forget you are a merge.

Wow, very original.

Pugzley

Thanks Souths!! Now that you gotten rid of the Merge Scum, can you f**k off next week? Cheers!!

Nerd

Bench

Is "Dumbf**ks Only" on Fox 2 a show about NSW fans?

Latest posts