What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Sat - Storm 64-10 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 9: Storm v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nöyd

Staff member
PVKRvlL.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Bahahahahahhhahaa Mitchell didn’t even try to tackle him

FFS you Tigers fans are bitter.

Our captain who is trying to get borderline rep money out of us watch Papenhuyzen run straight past him, five other blokes missed tackles and Moses was the only merkin chasing at all, gassed as f**k...I sae one of our forwards fall over to avoid chasing.

At least Mitch had a good crack. He's a downhill skier 100% but he's never not tried for us unlike some other merkins

t-ba

Post Whore
Quite literally the only time I will be cheering Dylan Walker this year is when he is making Will Chambers lose the plot.

Vic Mackey

Referee
FFS you Tigers fans are bitter.

Our captain who is trying to get borderline rep money out of us watch Papenhuyzen run straight past him, five other blokes missed tackles and Moses was the only merkin chasing at all, gassed as f**k...I sae one of our forwards fall over to avoid chasing.

At least Mitch had a good crack. He's a downhill skier 100% but he's never not tried for us unlike some other merkins

We had to listen to you bitter merkins whinge about Jamie Lyon for 12 years, we’re only just warming up

t-ba

Post Whore
Will Chambers followed by Cameron Munster giving me serious buyers remorse. Just put a paper bag on their heads and modulate their voices please.

Bazal

Post Whore
Which one of your forwards was going to run down Addo-Carr?

Who said they would?

Could have stopped Papenhuyzen jinking his way out there though. Could have put a body in between him and JAC or another support runner.

It's pretty disgraceful to just give up, wouldn't you reckon?

Latest posts