What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 coach

OldPanther

Coach
lol and you are just plain stupid.

Still razor sharp with those comebacks, betcats. lol.

giphy.gif

Panther Pete

Juniors
How about an LU Xmas party?

Main event: @billypilgrimnz vs @betcats after minimum 6 drinks.
I have often wondered if everyone on LU did all meet up in person and we didn’t introduce ourselves if we could work out who is who just by chatting to each other? Also wondered if when talking face to face if some here would be as ummm, antagonistic as what they are via keyboard.....

Abacus

Juniors
I have often wondered if everyone on LU did all meet up in person and we didn’t introduce ourselves if we could work out who is who just by chatting to each other? Also wondered if when talking face to face if some here would be as ummm, antagonistic as what they are via keyboard.....
I'm a warrior in real life too ;)

betcats

Referee
I do believe that that is called a "sarcastic lol" given who I was replying to.

Billy the moron has dubbed the world wide use of ‘lol’ as something bad now LOL he’s really got nothing now.

You struggle to understand what I post because you are an idiot, not because I use lol a lot.

Kilkenny

Coach

Maybe my age would give me away, although some people think I look younger than my 58 years.

I think I could definitely pick a few with no problems. I would certainly make for an interesting evening.

Abacus

Juniors
I walked into Panthers last weekend and saw a group of guys in Panthers gear on the beers and talking shit. I thought I'd missed my invitation to the forum Xmas event.