What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Coach

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Crikey Stake, don't show Bazza these. From the vault 2013.

Will he dig back that far?

kennedy-1.jpg

\
kennedy-2.jpg
Hahahaha

Keogh, Noyce, Mooney etc called him.
Any of them left at the club now?
He needs to try and sue them, not the club.
They put a ban on him talking to anyone at the club, the club contacts him, he had the choice to not respond.
He made the wrong choice

He could be doing himself more damage if Pandoras box on the peptides gets opened.
Incorrect. The entity(club) is liable. The NRL has proven that by fining the club $800k. They are co-conspirators. Flanges team only have to prove some level of duress from the club. There is nobody to defend the club. The the directors everybody is gone and cannot be questioned by the NRL bar Gorman and he's out the door soon anyway.

Incorrect. The entity(club) is liable. The NRL has proven that by fining the club $800k. They are co-conspirators. Flanges team only have to prove some level of duress from the club. There is nobody to defend the club. The the directors everybody is gone and cannot be questioned by the NRL bar Gorman and he's out the door soon anyway.
Hang on.
You said he's suing the club.
So if these people are called into court, they do have to talk. Nothing to do with not being involved in the NRL anymore.
That's only to do with an NRL investigation.
You say that he can fold the club. You don't think he too can be torn apart? He's made a lot of enemies over the years, and there are skeletons on skeletons.

Ads

First Grade
Let’s not forget that on at least two occasions throughout his ban he reiterated he had no contact with the club.

Well whatever the case Flano was the best coach we ever had.
Yeah he broke the rules but so has all of the best coaches
Bennett
Bellamy
That’s because they are winners
Or cheats
It’s all in the perception I guess.
I agree with you and I was in his corner, but if he is going to take legal action against the club he has lost me.
He needs to man-up and accept his faults. He gets zero sympathy from me if he's playing the card that Coifey said he is.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
I agree with you and I was in his corner, but if he is going to take legal action against the club he has lost me.
He needs to man-up and accept his faults. He gets zero sympathy from me if he's playing that card that Coifey said he is.

I haven’t heard him say anything about taking legal action.
In fact he hadn’t said Jack shit.
It’d be nice fif him to give us fans an explanation.

You’d think he’d have no chance of winning.
I’m sure there is a way though.

Jimmy O

Juniors
At least the boys seem to be back in it based on the training day photos. Good old SJ will show us how to really carve it up through a line of defence. Morris has them moving which is good to see.

Just interested in the line up and interchange and how the interim will play it.
*rubs hands in anticipation*

txta2

Bench
At least the boys seem to be back in it based on the training day photos. Good old SJ will show us how to really carve it up through a line of defence. Morris has them moving which is good to see.

Just interested in the line up and interchange and how the interim will play it.
*rubs hands in anticipation*
SJ won't be carving up the middle at number 6, doesn't happen.
Look for the dummy inside then dummy outside then jink then hospital pass to SJ from the Chad.

shaggs

Coach
SJ won't be carving up the middle at number 6, doesn't happen.
Look for the dummy inside then dummy outside then jink then hospital pass to SJ from the Chad.
That should be a normal play, but for chad he makes the outside look terrible.

Someone needs to tell him that his first 3 steps need to be towards the defence. It’s halfback 101. Sideways first just allows the defence to back off.
100% sure it was on the tip sheet. If chad goes sideways just drop off him.
He was at his best going forward.