What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Coach

carcharias

Immortal
Flange wants to sue the club?
Is he going to use the "They did it first " defence???
Grow up.

There's an easy counter sue if he does,
Maybe his real involvement in the peptide scandal will be released.
His "I didn't do it" defence will be blown apart.
That has cost the club millions, it still is costing .

After Carney, nothing would surprise me.
If the club were a party to it ( which it looks like they were ) I’m sure he’ll want his contract money.
Who knows what he has.

After Carney, nothing would surprise me.
If the club were a party to it ( which it looks like they were ) I’m sure he’ll want his contract money.
Who knows what he has.
Keogh, Noyce, Mooney etc called him.
Any of them left at the club now?
He needs to try and sue them, not the club.
They put a ban on him talking to anyone at the club, the club contacts him, he had the choice to not respond.
He made the wrong choice

He could be doing himself more damage if Pandoras box on the peptides gets opened.

carcharias

Immortal
Keogh, Noyce, Mooney etc called him.
Any of them left at the club now?
He needs to try and sue them, not the club.
They put a ban on him talking to anyone at the club, the club contacts him, he had the choice to not respond.
He made the wrong choice

He could be doing himself more damage if Pandoras box on the peptides gets opened.

I’m not denying any of that and I totally agree with you.
but after recent events and the gobsmacking level of stupidity from this f**ked club I have no confidence that he couldn’t sue.
I don’t know what angle he’d use but knowing our luck he’ll sue and win.

I’m not denying any of that and I totally agree with you.
but after recent events and the gobsmacking level of stupidity from this f**ked club I have no confidence that he couldn’t sue.
I don’t know what angle he’d use but knowing our luck he’ll sue and win.
Well he can't sue the club for unfair dismissal, the NRL deregistered him, not the club. As far as I can see the only way he can go at the club is through their contact with him, but he was in contact with the club too. Plus he lied to the NRL numerous times about his involvement with the club.
His ego is taking s bashing.
I digress, your point is taken on the incompetence of the club.

Yes there's been some stupid decisions, but to be a little bit fair, running a professional Sporting club these days would not be a walk in the Park.. Dealing with Players , Managers ,Media , NRLmachinations,,Fans,Political correctness ,Bottom lines , Cutting edge Sport science to compete with the favoured clubs, all the modern regulations pertaining to Work place health and safety ,player welfare etc ,Media parasites, Human weakness and egos...Navigating through all these things can lead to some stupid decisions And probably do at ALL clubs ... I just cant help thinking our club gets scrutinized a little bit closer than some others.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
Bazza will dig through all our ancient paperwork, apparently before sharks joined the NSWRL they were linked to the Kennedy assination

Without knowing all the facts, and, if any of these people are liable, it is likely they would be covered by their directors and officers liability insurance.

You can get insurance for stupid decisions? Wish Id known about that years ago.. If any of these people are covered their premiums now would be going through the roof

Fat Tony Kandos

Juniors
You can get insurance for stupid decisions? Wish Id known about that years ago.. If any of these people are covered their premiums now would be going through the roof
Sort of.

From the outside looking in, if Flanagan has a claim I think it would be settled before going to trial (which is a shame as I would like to read the court transcripts simply out of curiosity).

Anyways, hope you guys can steady your ship and have a successful 2019 (and try not to be too hard on Barry).

Quigs

Immortal
Bazza will dig through all our ancient paperwork, apparently before sharks joined the NSWRL they were linked to the Kennedy assination
Crikey Stake, don't show Bazza these. From the vault 2013.

Will he dig back that far?

kennedy-1.jpg

\
kennedy-2.jpg

Ads

First Grade
Fast is all he was with trouble to boot. Plenty of spuds have been phenoms playing wing for Melbourne. I wouldn't get too carried away.

He's a featherweight too which doesn't/didn't suit us with the emphasis we put on strong returns from our back 5.
He’s everything we wanted Katoa to be. Huge fail.

Inferno

Coach
Lol, he won't sue the NRL.

I'd also be very surprised if he sued us.

Given we are as culpable we should probably come to a settlement with him for this year which is probably why there is no talk of him being sacked or released by the club.

taipan

Referee

We were blamed for the failed ,Bay of Pigs invasion in Cuba.
Cronulla forwards were the planners.

taipan

Referee
Lol, he won't sue the NRL.

I'd also be very surprised if he sued us.

Given we are as culpable we should probably come to a settlement with him for this year which is probably why there is no talk of him being sacked or released by the club.

Free dental work payments for life.A fair settlement.

Generalzod

Immortal

Y'all gotta start thinking on a different level
like the CIA does. We're through the looking
glass. Here white is black and black is white.

Latest posts