What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

horrie hastings

First Grade
The Dragons have held their home game against the Sharks in Wollongong the last two seasons. Not sure of the reasoning, but it's a better ground imo.

2017 was at Kogarah and the crowd was 15,927
2018 was at Wollongong and crowd was 17,882.
I was staying at the Novotel Northbeach last year and there were plenty of Cronulla supporters staying there on the Friday night for the game.

carcharias

Immortal
2017 was at Kogarah and the crowd was 15,927
2018 was at Wollongong and crowd was 17,882.
I was staying at the Novotel Northbeach last year and there were plenty of Cronulla supporters staying there on the Friday night for the game.

I don’t think that was what people mean.
It was more a why isn’t it played at Kogarah purely out of tradition?
It’s the “ local” derby.
Wollongong is not really local to St George or Cronulla.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I don’t think that was what people mean.
It was more a why isn’t it played at Kogarah purely out of tradition?
It’s the “ local” derby.
Wollongong is not really local to St George or Cronulla.

Frailty mentioned that Saints had played their home games against Cronulla in the Gong for the past 2 seasons where they hadn’t , 2017 was at Kogarah, just thought I would look at the crowd figures for both of those games, both pretty strong crowds , I was just surprised when I was staying at the Novotel Northbeach of how many Cronulla supporters were staying there for last years game.

carcharias

Immortal
The name “ the swamp” reminds me of MASH
One of the freaking greatest shows ever.
So to me it’s almost a compliment.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Reports on Ch 7 saying it could be sell out. I wish that News reporter would do his research better lol

Anything above 20,000 tonight Id be happy.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Take into consideration that many of those sold sideline seats are members that will not be able to make a Thursday game due to work.

If we got close to 17k i would be happy, anything approaching 20k would be impressive.

I have a season ticket and I am not there. Looks like plenty watching on TV.

Thursday night is rubbish.

If they post more than 10,000 They are lying

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
The stadium looks pretty good though with say 13k-14k ..

That is a plus.. its quite dark up on the top levels.. so empties don't stand out too much

Latest posts