What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

t-ba

Post Whore
FFS, in a near empty SCG a big family decided to plonk themselves right behind us and I have already told the kid off twice for kicking the back of the seats. F*ck that, I'm not moving even though there are a thousand empty seats around.

Use this as an opportunity to teach these children a wide variety offensive language.

Lord knows that the Ama the Singaporean family brought along with them for the Grand Final last year seemed genuinely confused as the names I called Billy Slater.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
FFS, in a near empty SCG a big family decided to plonk themselves right behind us and I have already told the kid off twice for kicking the back of the seats. F*ck that, I'm not moving even though there are a thousand empty seats around.
That sounds like a Seinfeld scenario, I can picture you as George Castanza.

Reactions: Vee

Perth Red

Post Whore
Most of Perth Red's criticism is warranted.
I don't understand why so many people get so precious.
So many Sydney crowds are shite.

They continue to drag the avg down, but it’s all about me lol

Ps I was actually praising the manly crowd! Crap weather, sht stadium but still managed to break the usual 12-13k Sydney effort. Well done the people in the ponchos.

Suitman

Post Whore
They continue to drag the avg down, but it’s all about me lol

Ps I was actually praising the manly crowd! Crap weather, sht stadium but still managed to break the usual 12-13k Sydney effort. Well done the people in the ponchos.

It's true though.
Sydney crowds are pathetic. You continually point this out, yet the fans of those clubs who continually fail crowd wise get very defensive. And, then then they ask what Perth's crowds are?? WTF.
What a childish argument that is.

Latest posts