What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

horrie hastings

First Grade
Wow.. let's just give up

Its just the shit ground it is played at, like the Roosters the night before the only nook that was truly full was the Ladies Stand, even with the angles it is probably the best spot to watch the game from at the SCG, nobody really wants to watch a game at the SCG.

The unknown

Juniors
Its just the shit ground it is played at, like the Roosters the night before the only nook that was truly full was the Ladies Stand, even with the angles it is probably the best spot to watch the game from at the SCG, nobody really wants to watch a game at the SCG.

Roosters would honestly be best off playing games at Henson and taking the odd few games to Gosford etc, SCG is terrible for league

horrie hastings

First Grade
Roosters would honestly be best off playing games at Henson and taking the odd few games to Gosford etc, SCG is terrible for league

Lol we ended up playing at Henson while the SFS was being built , be like deja vu , honestly I often walk around Henson Park and while I would love to see NRL games played there the ground is almost not even suitable to host the Jets games anymore, absolutely no corporate facilities. Although the SCG is crap to watch games from the facilties overall are good and that is why the Roosters won't probably won't move many games from there .

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
Lol we ended up playing at Henson while the SFS was being built , be like deja vu , honestly I often walk around Henson Park and while I would love to see NRL games played there the ground is almost not even suitable to host the Jets games anymore, absolutely no corporate facilities. Although the SCG is crap to watch games from the facilties overall are good and that is why the Roosters won't probably won't move many games from there .

Yeah true, Henson park is a goat track but atleast it caters for the spectators unlike SCG...but I guess in a corporate world SCG wins everytime

Warriors Fever

Juniors
It's 100% at lottoland unless it gets barred because of ole mate chucking the hissy fit @ Chambers

Then I guess Manlys 2nd choice is ANZ or SCG?
I know this is radical but central coast would be ideal for this match up. Guaranteed 20k, in a full seater, that is still closer for manly fans. Much better than brookie which will probably cap attendance at 17 or something

Rooster8

Juniors
I know this is radical but central coast would be ideal for this match up. Guaranteed 20k, in a full seater, that is still closer for manly fans. Much better than brookie which will probably cap attendance at 17 or something
Wouldn't be surprised if the NRL forces it to be at Bankwest

t-ba

Post Whore

Closer than what?

Bankwest is closer is than Grahame Park...

t-ba

Post Whore
Closer for manly fans than tiger fans I guess. I think it would be a better option than scg or anz

Driving time to the Central Coast Stadium isn't much of a difference from the Northern Beaches or the Inner West.

If it's not at Brookvale it'll be to the Tigers benefit regardless of where it gets played so if we get stiffed I'd prefer BankWest.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Driving time to the Central Coast Stadium isn't much of a difference from the Northern Beaches or the Inner West.

If it's not at Brookvale it'll be to the Tigers benefit regardless of where it gets played so if we get stiffed I'd prefer BankWest.
Well ok then, I don’t think they’ll take it away from brookie, I just hope they get a big number.