What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

ACTPanthers

Bench
Seriously though very cool on the creative writing PHD. I hope you write horror and make Stephen King type f**k you money.
Thanks brother. I'll tell you what, working on my thesis is doing my head in though! It's taking a lot of time away from actually finishing my first novel so the f**k you money has to wait for now ha ha. It's funny though, I work in IT and started doing my degree as just something to do really. But now I'm actually looking into writing roles (possibly teaching once I finish my pHD) which is scary given I've been in the IT industry for 20 years.

Stallion

First Grade
If you are so wise and informed on most things why don't you come over to the Four Corners section of this forum. Which is where we discuss and debate topics pertaining to world events and happenings. But then again you maybe a little out of your depth their with us intellectuals lol.

Thanks for the guarded wrap in your insult. I'm pleased you have this "club". Achieving alot are we? And as many of comments are based on common sense then I don't pretend it's intellectuall. It's probably more showing where you are at.

T-Boon

Coach
Thanks brother. I'll tell you what, working on my thesis is doing my head in though! It's taking a lot of time away from actually finishing my first novel so the f**k you money has to wait for now ha ha. It's funny though, I work in IT and started doing my degree as just something to do really. But now I'm actually looking into writing roles (possibly teaching once I finish my pHD) which is scary given I've been in the IT industry for 20 years.

Wow, that's an impressive work load. What genre is your novel?

horrie hastings

First Grade
It shouldn't be up to the Roosters.

Week 1 home finals I understand.

Surely by the Prelims the most appropriate ground to cater for the potential crowd in that teams city should be the priority.

Not sure why but back in 2004 they switched the Roosters vs Cowboys Preliminary Final from the SFS to ANZ and the Bulldogs vs Penrith ended up being played at the SFS.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Thanks for the guarded wrap in your insult. I'm pleased you have this "club". Achieving alot are we? And as many of comments are based on common sense then I don't pretend it's intellectuall. It's probably more showing where you are at.
‘intellectuall’? One of his best!

Valheru

Coach
Not sure why but back in 2004 they switched the Roosters vs Cowboys Preliminary Final from the SFS to ANZ and the Bulldogs vs Penrith ended up being played at the SFS.

That wasn't a switch.

Back in those days the Saturday prelim was SFS and the Sunday prelim ANZ regardless of who the teams were.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Its a semi final not a home and away game. And your home is a dump.

It's actually a pelimanry final, not a semi final and despite being terrible to watch league at the SCG , facilities wise it's not a dump, you could actually say ANZ is a dump also to if you are going by viewing the game.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Wow, that's an impressive work load. What genre is your novel?
Yeah it’s starting to wear me down a bit... Thriller/Whodunnit

How about you kiddies go outside and play whilst the adults talk about football.
Agreed. Sorry mate, I got dragged in.

Hopefully some of the neutrals get out to fill out the stadiums. Planning on taking the family up for the Bunnies Manly game. My dad is a massive Rabbitohs fan.

horrie hastings

First Grade
That wasn't a switch.

Back in those days the Saturday prelim was SFS and the Sunday prelim ANZ regardless of who the teams were.

They were trying to switch the dates so the Roosters got to play on the Saturday, they ended up letting the SCG and SFS Gold Members use their memberships into a section of ANZ for the Roosters game.

T-Boon

Coach
It's actually a pelimanry final, not a semi final and despite being terrible to watch league at the SCG , facilities wise it's not a dump, you could actually say ANZ is a dump also to if you are going by viewing the game.

SCG is worse than ANZ for watching rugby league plus ANZ holds more. This game, should it happen, would get at least 60k.