What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Pommy

Coach
Because of the warriors changing to blue I haven’t been to a game all season ha ha. I do agree the hi bus jersey looks crap but wouldn’t have had one positive or negative effect on the crowd last night. The knights better win some f**ing games soon though.
I don’t think we will see 20k At Kogarah, I don’t think it fits that anymore legally. But hopefully 16-17k and the raiders could possibly get 15k as well

Stallion didn’t go because of it, so there’s that.

t-ba

Post Whore
To be fair that day Manly wore Blue and Gold in 2014 did literally curse both our season and the club and made me violently ill.

We literally went from a lay down misere for the Minor Premiership to going out in straight sets!

GongPanther

Referee
Just had a look at the AFL Hawthorn game. A number of years ago, these games would be chockers full.It's obvious that live TV whether Pay TV or FTA has certainly had an effect on crowds in either codes.

Stallion

First Grade
“I attend because of colours” are you a newborn?

Are you a consistent idiot? Colours are crucial in a team's recognition . Especially to new and neutral potential fans. Think the longstanding fans prefer their noted team colours as well. It's not an outlandish assumption ! It's pretty normal I suggest!

Shark62

Juniors
Are you a consistent idiot? Colours are crucial in a team's recognition . Especially to new and neutral potential fans. Think the longstanding fans prefer their noted team colours as well. It's not an outlandish assumption ! It's pretty normal I suggest!
So team colours are your new obsession? Fair warning to all.

T-Boon

Coach
So team colours are your new obsession? Fair warning to all.

Anyone who is not asking themselves why AFL get great attendance in comparison to League is probably an AFL fan. One reason they get bigger crowds is they have club loyalty to things like jerseys and badge. Even to a stranger to the game of AFL I know their jerseys better than I know a lot of the NRL jerseys.

Latest posts