What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
And no rain, and no anz, and no Thursday Friday, Saturday, and playing another Sydney team whose fans travel, and a free ticket offer, and a public holiday. He. More than 17k might turn up.

lol - I lost it

2n5h2x.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pretty compelling table re low suburban grounds avg attendance, only Gold Coast down with the suburban cellar dwellers.

Tallon Smith

Juniors
My Crowd Predictions for this week:
Raiders v Sharks 8,000
Titans v Warriors 6,000
Cowboys v Tigers 15,000
Storm v Knights 18,000
Rabbitohs v Panthers 15,000
Eels v Broncos 20,000
Sea Eagles v Dragons 12,000
Roosters v Bulldogs 20,000

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders v Sharks should get 11-12k even allowing for Thursday night. Both teams in good form.

Warriors have a decent away following that rocks up to Cbus most games - never been a crowd under 14k between the two sides there. I'd be surprised if it's less than 10k.

Roosters-Dogs won't crack 15k let alone 20k IMO

Burns

First Grade
What an average looking round for crowds.

It’s rained this morning; but nice and sunny here now in Canberra. Thursday is pretty eh.

Wonder how Parra will go? Has Bankwest honeymoon period ended?

T-Boon

Coach
Wonder how Parra will go? Has Bankwest honeymoon period ended?

Going by me, yes.
The great stadium will bump the crowd a bit, but it will be sub 20k because of how crap the club is and how much the supporters are over Brad Arthur and the dead shit players.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
My Crowd Predictions for this week:
Raiders v Sharks 8,000
Titans v Warriors 6,000
Cowboys v Tigers 15,000
Storm v Knights 18,000
Rabbitohs v Panthers 15,000
Eels v Broncos 20,000
Sea Eagles v Dragons 12,000
Roosters v Bulldogs 20,000
Absolute joke they’ve put the Titans v Warriors in the 6pm timeslot
Can understand it works well for Kiwi based viewers but is the Titans best attended game of the season

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Disappointed in the Canberra crowd TBH. Yeah it was a cold Thursday night and it really limits the away team attendance, but it was a pretty big game for us and we don’t play at home again for over a month.

carcharias

Immortal
Disappointed in the Canberra crowd TBH. Yeah it was a cold Thursday night and it really limits the away team attendance, but it was a pretty big game for us and we don’t play at home again for over a month.

I thought 10k was not bad for a Thursday.
Was it colder than normal?
From what it looked like on tv it looked heaps less.

Timmah

Staff member
Absolute joke they’ve put the Titans v Warriors in the 6pm timeslot
Can understand it works well for Kiwi based viewers but is the Titans best attended game of the season
what do you put there instead?

Timmah

Staff member
i'll answer for him.

a jersey flegg match. NRL should not be played at 6pm on a week night
That's not the debate though?

I think most of us agree with your point but it's not relevant. Friday 6pm happens in 22 of 25 rounds whether we like it or not.

So let me ask put it another way - which game from this round do you replace it with?

big hit!

Bench
That's not the debate though?

I think most of us agree with your point but it's not relevant. Friday 6pm happens in 22 of 25 rounds whether we like it or not.

So let me ask put it another way - which game from this round do you replace it with?

water snakes vs donkeys