What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

betcats

Referee
Look at Too and Kenny's debut video. You want guys like playing for the team

I guess a silver lining to these injuries is it’s a chance to try sone of these guys out. We are still bottom so may as well plan for the future. Plus it might help with the ‘factions’ within the squad

franklin2323

Immortal
I guess a silver lining to these injuries is it’s a chance to try sone of these guys out. We are still bottom so may as well plan for the future. Plus it might help with the ‘factions’ within the squad

That is how I see it. To'o signed to end of next season on close to minimum. Gives us time to look at him and possibly re-sign. It is better having these guys witt better attitude even if we get the spoon

TheFrog

Coach
Unlikely to see DWZ again
Hearing he gave the club an ultimatum that hes only willing to play Fullback or Centre
Well we need a centre this Thursday night. Two in fact. So what is it Dallin? Are you going to let your teammates down or what?

Panfa

Juniors
Just left wenty now fulltime wenty 20-12 johns picked up a shoulder injury naden was left out of the team id say hes playing 1st grade this week close game.Mcgrady scored a try nearly had a 2nd but missed 2 easy goal kicks leniu impressed again martin was strong as well

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Just left wenty now fulltime wenty 20-12 johns picked up a shoulder injury naden was left out of the team id say hes playing 1st grade this week close game.Mcgrady scored a try nearly had a 2nd but missed 2 easy goal kicks leniu impressed again martin was strong as well

Good to see Naden pick up a jersey. I understand many of the NRL players there. Were the DZ's there by any chance. That will say a lot I believe, one way or the other.

Latest posts