What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

Kev07

Juniors
Nadens a big boy mostly a fullback played some wing as well haven't seen him play centre but im sure he could handle it got size and speed so ticks a couple boxes there.
Unlikely to see DWZ again
Hearing he gave the club an ultimatum that hes only willing to play Fullback or Centre

Dave's mate

Juniors
If true that is poor. A player telling the coach where he wants to play.
Normally id agree but Dallin has always been super patient and always put in 100%. The decision to play Aekins at fullback over him after dropping Edwards was a real kick in the guts for him

Panfa

Juniors
Well with mansour and too having massive metres against parra he aint gonna be on the wing and edwards did enough to stay fullback dallins only option is centre doubt cleary will opt.for 2 rookies.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Normally id agree but Dallin has always been super patient and always put in 100%. The decision to play Aekins at fullback over him after dropping Edwards was a real kick in the guts for him

Dave I would have agreed with you totally before the 2019 season. I think the earth has moved for Dallin. The last game he played when he took out Edwards and bombed a try. That almost looked like he could be tanking.

For most of the year Dallin has looked dis-interested and not fully part of the team.

To me something happened when he went and played for the Kiwi's last year and was coached by that snake in the grass Mcguire.

Now I'll retire to my cone of silence complete with tin foil hat. (I am only 1/2 joking here) :eek::oops::(

Kev07

Juniors
Well with mansour and too having massive metres against parra he aint gonna be on the wing and edwards did enough to stay fullback dallins only option is centre doubt cleary will opt.for 2 rookies.
I believe young Stephen Crichton will make his debut in Canterbury Cup today on the wing in place of Naden who is listed there.

TheFrog

Coach
This is the problem when you drop balls and give away ridiculous penalties.

Bob

Juniors
Perhaps you could start a thread over on the NRL board asking for thoughts on the top 5 snake in the grass coaches and see where Madge comes in...i somehow doubt he'd top the list.
You seem to spend an awful lot of time in here, you sure you’re not a panthers supporter

Das Hassler

Bench
You seem to spend an awful lot of time in here, you sure you’re not a panthers supporter

No i dont spend much time here...i just read and type reasonably quickly for an old guy...takes but a few seconds. If it helps i live close by ..have a couple of old panther boys as adulthood lifelong friends and enjoy considered and fair-minded RL discussion wherever it may be. Only other thing i would tell you ( as you seem curious) is that even though we post anonymously i try my hardest to make it a rule to never say anything i wouldn't say straight to someone in any company.
Hope that answers your question

Oh....and just to add...also vigorous defender of the oppressed...the maligned..the downtroden etc etc...it's a good look

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Move dwz on ASAP. Get as much cap space as possible or a player that adds something. Don’t let the injuries drag this out. Him, his brother...it could get ugly.

Move dwz on ASAP. Get as much cap space as possible or a player that adds something. Don’t let the injuries drag this out. Him, his brother...it could get ugly.

I’d still be happy to move him on, but Cleary is conservative. Not sure he’s going to want two rookies playing in the centres.