What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

noforwardpass

Juniors
Looked worse than either of last week's that led to suspensions.
Unavoidable contact accordingly to Annersley - who then says Kikau was a late contact after a player passed the ball - must have forgotten he was charged with a shoulder charge.....what a merkin.

franklin2323

Immortal
Unavoidable contact accordingly to Annersley - who then says Kikau was a late contact after a player passed the ball - must have forgotten he was charged with a shoulder charge.....what a merkin.

Of course it is... However we as fans want players fighting for possessions. As such this stuff will happen. NRL have lost the plot

Fangs

Coach
Well it would certainly help our cause.

I'm not surprised in the slightest that we are the leaders for conceding strips. It typifies the Panthers.

In the three previous matches Sauce got 7.0, 7.5 and 7.8 in the ratings. One game in which he was far from poor is all it takes to call his first grade career over.

I wouldn’t say he’s done, but it’s a concern that we have two backs in him & Whare who offer very little in attack. We have a problem scoring points, I’m not sure we can play guys for much longer who don’t offer more than just effort.

OldPanther

Coach
In the three previous matches Sauce got 7.0, 7.5 and 7.8 in the ratings. One game in which he was far from poor is all it takes to call his first grade career over.

I'm claiming insanity due to the usual match day adrenaline spike. Also the player rating are trash. Egan got the same rating as Kenny when Egan had a try assist, line break assist and a forced drop out.

I wouldn’t say he’s done, but it’s a concern that we have two backs in him & Whare who offer very little in attack. We have a problem scoring points, I’m not sure we can play guys for much longer who don’t offer more than just effort.

This.

Latest posts