What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

martielang

Bench
Are we sure we have that much money? I can’t see us releasing a player like Blake unless there was cap pressure, as opposed to releasing him to get someone better.

OldPanther

Coach
The 3-4 new guys will help. Having cap space is huge to improve the team
As will the pre-season for the new guys.
We also haven't got a key player waiting to leave keeping others in limbo..

Sure would of been nice for finals but really it is 2 horse race so get a head start on planning for 2020.. The coach and halfback are still a concern but plenty more to look forward too

I take it back. Our halves have been very good actually along with Staines but everyone else looks very average.

OldPanther

Coach
I thought it would have five years ago but it will sooner or later. The current situation with them and the Roosters isn't good for the game.

There's only so many times either can win the minor prem or be in the GF before everyone questions the validity of the cap in a way more serious than banter.

mxlegend99

Referee
That's what happens when most of your tries are scored in the middle third.
We also have 2 very handy goalkickers. Many first choice kickers at other clubs would be third choice with us. Probably scored less tries near the posts than other teams since we scored less altogether.

Bob

Juniors
From making the nut website, from the couch column
Rumour Mill: News Limited are expected to release a savage story on Penrith this week, lambasting the off-field culture of the place.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Rumour Mill: News Limited are expected to release a savage story on Penrith this week, lambasting the off-field culture of the place.

I have also heard this is will happen.

betcats

Referee
Well if its going to come im glad its coming now before the finals, by the gf it will have been forgotten by the media and hopefully these muppets(penrith players and coaches) can sort it out over the offseason.

Fangs

Coach
That's what happens when most of your tries are scored in the middle third.

Lol this is true. I always want stats website to break goal kicking down by thirds. The overall goal kicking statistic is fine but doesn't paint the whole picture.

I'd back either Cleary or Adam Reynolds to come out on top for kicks from the sideline.

The yak

Juniors

Why am I not surprised from that mob.

Latest posts