What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Fri - Raiders 16-10 Rabbitohs @ GIO

Finals Week 3: Raiders v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
Papali will want to hope that someone from the winner tomorrow night also gets some sort of charge so they can cancel each other out. otherwise he could be in strife given he has loading.

can he sustain a grade 1 charge without missing a game? I hope so. He f**king deserves to play a grand final more than anyone in the comp really
With you on this.

If we knock you blokes off tomorrow I’d still want Papali to play. Deserves it

stryker

First Grade
Well done Raiders.
They werent great against the Storm and got the chocolates
They were ordinary in attack tonight and got there through massive defence
If they click in the GF theyll win it.
Be a far better result then either of tomorrow night's f**khead teams getting up.

t-ba

Post Whore
I am happy if that CNK dropout is the normal state of affairs but it simply isn't and that was an outrageous call.

Pugzley

Lol@Souths

56c9ada3f4cd577d8dc5c6dc9b4d7bf2_md.gif

BranVan3000

Coach
Still proud of my team for a great season. It could have been an epic disaster for the upheaval and coaching drama of the off season. And losing our biggest player too

Hopefully a settled off season and some astute moves in the market see us back bigger and better next year

Oh and lol@souffs

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Im still not convinced it was even an illegal tackle.
It wasn't.
Still proud of my team for a great season. It could have been an epic disaster for the upheaval and coaching drama of the off season

Hopefully a settled off season and some astute moves in the market see us back bigger and better next year

Oh and lol@souffs
If anything mate, I'd say your window is closing.

Spot On

Coach
Im still not convinced it was even an illegal tackle.

It wasn't. Nothing wrong with it.

You must have to carry on like a deadshit every time you get tackled to get a penalty in the NRL.

Blow up and whinge ala Walker and Gagai and it's penalty received every time.